HELP SAVE THE RUBBAH MAN!!!

oldhat

Registered
OK...Lets set up a paypal fund to help RSD out!! We all know he's one of the most respected and loved bastids on the site......so lets put up and show that the members of the org are truley the family we say we are and help our boy out here.

Who's in?
rock.gif
?? (and no RSD...you cant say no to this so just shut the hell up!)

Cache....can you set up your paypal like we do for the auctions and send the money your way and have you forward it to Andy?

Come on peeps!!! Help out!!! ...and keep bumpin the thread till cache sees it......and everyone else sees it!!!

yes I can do that but please read my response in the other thread.....

I can have it up in an hour, just say the word.

Well I jsut found out that i am out of work. Oh boy!! However let me tell you I will be sending $20.00 to the Rubba account, as soon as I can find it. Oh and by the way the only reason i mention the work is if I can send money everyone else can also. every little bit helps.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123106506 -->

yes I can do that but please read my response in the other thread.....

I can have it up in an hour, just say the word.
yep...read it buddy. I just think that knowing RSD as I know him, he's got too much pride to accept anything. If we did the paypal thing, then the big lug wouldn't have a choice ya know? And from the looks of the bike fromthe pics, its looking like its a total so parts wont help much. Just my .02

Well I jsut found out that i am out of work.  Oh boy!!  However let me tell you I will be sending $20.00 to the Rubba account, as soon as I can find it.  Oh and by the way the only reason i mention the work is if I can send money everyone else can also.  every little bit helps.
Jeez!! More good news!!! WTF happened NE?
rock.gif
? Sorry to hear it! And thanks for pointing out that we can all cough up at least 20 bucks to help Andy out!

ooooohhhhhh nooooooooo.......

W.....T......F.......

Damnit! So sorry to hear this, NE....
sad.gif

Sled...I'm in.

Yo Rub, you know I dont do any type of online transaction "even PAYPAL. So just send my your addy, Playa, so I can get alil sum sum out to ya.
super.gif

And get well soon, Ya big Galoop !

Dayuum NE, talk about giving the shirt off your back ! You da Man, Playa .
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

OK...Lets set up a paypal fund to help RSD out!! We all know he's one of the most respected and loved bastids on the site......so lets put up and show that the members of the org are truley the family we say we are and help our boy out here.

Who's in?
rock.gif
?? (and no RSD...you cant say no to this so just shut the hell up!)

Cache....can you set up your paypal like we do for the auctions and send the money your way and have you forward it to Andy?

Come on peeps!!! Help out!!! ...and keep bumpin the thread till cache sees it......and everyone else sees it!!!
I have already taken the initiative and started a thread mate
biggrin.gif

Back