I can strip!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

I'm in
thumbs-up.gif
... so hows he doin?

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123164412 -->

I'm shipping a package out to the old rub this week...I'll include some funds...he'll have to suck it up and take 'em or else...
laugh.gif

not even at least a "pity" dollar? Damn....tough crowd tonight. Oh well....at least they're not puttin down coins.
laugh.gif

Aww, Pac...I'D pay! Although I have seen it all anyway...ahh, yes, the pics after the crash...some road rash and a rear shot...actually, you should pay me for remembering it all this time...
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Aww, Pac...I'D pay!  Although I have seen it all anyway...ahh, yes, the pics after the crash...some road rash and a rear shot...actually, you should pay me for remembering it all this time...
tounge.gif

smile.gif
awww.....thanky thanky, Em!
blush.gif
It's too bad you didn't get a chance to see it in all of it's "bubbalicious-ness".
biggrin.gif

Aww, Pac...I'D pay!  Although I have seen it all anyway...ahh, yes, the pics after the crash...some road rash and a rear shot...actually, you should pay me for remembering it all this time...
tounge.gif

smile.gif
blush.gif
It's too bad you didn't get a chance to see it in all of it's "bubbalicious-ness".
biggrin.gif
Maybe I did...you were on drugs, remember?
laugh.gif

Oh, and I probably have pics...GOOD pics...
tounge.gif

Okay, how did we end up here? Was it my fault?
ices_rofl.gif
What was this thread about?!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif
blush.gif
biggrin.gif
Maybe I did...you were on drugs, remember?  
laugh.gif

Oh, and I probably have pics...GOOD pics...
tounge.gif

Okay, how did we end up here?  Was it my fault?  
ices_rofl.gif
 What was this thread about?!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

You know, you actually had me going for a minute there, Em...

And I BELIEVE the thread was about raising funds for Rubbah....
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm gonna give him a holler in a couple hours. If I alk to him I'll post an update on how he's doin'.
remember.......help the guy out guys......paypal acct!!

Thanks!

Back