Help for our brother Revvv

I have communicated with Revvv, and although accepting help is something he is not used to, I think he can really use a little org love. I have his paypal addy, and I'm going to paypal right now and send him a little something. If those of you who indicated you would be willing to send something along to Aaron, just send me a PM and I'll give you the addy. Thanks in advance, I know you guys will come through for Revvv. He is one of the first members to help others when the need is there. Hal

I sent you a PM, Hal.

Hey out there....
I'm new to this site. Many of you may feel a little uncomfortable including me in this and sending me the paypal addy. However, I hope that you would consider it as I would like to help also! These times are hard for everyone and I would like to help those around me that I can help. From what I'm reading here, Revvv has been helpful and offered to help all in this site and is a valuable member and friend to many of you. I beleive that if I have commited myself to join a group, its not only to reap the benefeits of all the valuable information offered here but to also have something to offer in return. Only a short amount of time on this site and you all have been so helpful to me since day one! Revvv sounds like the type of person that would do the same! I can't just sit here and not help a recognized member of this group! I hope that you send me the addy so I can do my part as well!

Hey out there....
I'm new to this site. Many of you may feel a little uncomfortable including me in this and sending me the paypal addy. However, I hope that you would consider it as I would like to help also! These times are hard for everyone and I would like to help those around me that I can help. From what I'm reading here, Revvv has been helpful and offered to help all in this site and is a valuable member and friend to many of you. I beleive that if I have commited myself to join a group, its not only to reap the benefeits of all the valuable information offered here but to also have something to offer in return. Only a short amount of time on this site and you all have been so helpful to me since day one! Revvv sounds like the type of person that would do the same! I can't just sit here and not help a recognized member of this group! I hope that you send me the addy so I can do my part as well!

Thank you!

:handshake:

r8

Hey out there....

Props to you brother, I can assure you that you will not be excluded from anything what-so-ever. Thank you very much for helping! :cheerleader:

Hey out there....

How could I refuse someone who thinks the 05 red/black busa rocks!:thumbsup: PM sent

Hal - Address please Sir.

For some of us the economy is helping. I work in the Service Department for a Lexus dealership. Instead of trading their old cars in for new ones people are fixing the old ones. I have been blessed so I can share.

Guys, I started to sit down and send individual "Thank You" notes to everyone that has given. Then I decided to do it publically.

I have not read through this thread yet all the way. It's hard for me to do so. I can not tell you how moved I am that people are stepping up to help me.

As a pastor, I am normally on the giving end. Right now, my Church has collapsed financially. It's a long story on what happened, but I can tell you that the CSRA / Augusta, GA economy has caused the issue. As a general rule, my Church members would step up to the plate. However, they have done the same as my wife and I. They have put all they can, and all they have into the Church. Most of them are working, but those that support the Church are working cut hours, low commission, and several have lost their jobs.
Unfortunately, the Church will be closing it's doors in a week or so. My leadership team knows that I will stay until they tell me to leave, and that is what they have done. My head guy told me the other day that he couldn't stand to see me work without pay (I've been doing it for weeks, in hopes that things would change).

This isn't a sob story by any means. I never posted up to receive a dime from anyone. I was, and am, looking for work. I have faith, and definitely feel that something will come up soon.

Thank you so, so, so very much for all you have done.

I know that there are a few people on the board that are not Christians, and some that are not interested in Church. Guys, if you wanted to know what Church is like, look at the Org. This place acts as a family and a community. There is a Church-like mentality here. Hayabusa.org is a body of people that serve one another, and hurt when others hurt. I am so humbled.

Guys, I started to sit down and send individual "Thank You" notes to everyone that has given. Then I decided to do it publically.

I have not read through this thread yet all the way. It's hard for me to do so. I can not tell you how moved I am that people are stepping up to help me.

As a pastor, I am normally on the giving end. Right now, my Church has collapsed financially. It's a long story on what happened, but I can tell you that the CSRA / Augusta, GA economy has caused the issue. As a general rule, my Church members would step up to the plate. However, they have done the same as my wife and I. They have put all they can, and all they have into the Church. Most of them are working, but those that support the Church are working cut hours, low commission, and several have lost their jobs.
Unfortunately, the Church will be closing it's doors in a week or so. My leadership team knows that I will stay until they tell me to leave, and that is what they have done. My head guy told me the other day that he couldn't stand to see me work without pay (I've been doing it for weeks, in hopes that things would change).

This isn't a sob story by any means. I never posted up to receive a dime from anyone. I was, and am, looking for work. I have faith, and definitely feel that something will come up soon.

Thank you so, so, so very much for all you have done.

I know that there are a few people on the board that are not Christians, and some that are not interested in Church. Guys, if you wanted to know what Church is like, look at the Org. This place acts as a family and a community. There is a Church-like mentality here. Hayabusa.org is a body of people that serve one another, and hurt when others hurt. I am so humbled.
awww dude? its the .oRg.... :laugh:

Back