Help for our brother Revvv

Hal - Address please Sir.

For some of us the economy is helping. I work in the Service Department for a Lexus dealership. Instead of trading their old cars in for new ones people are fixing the old ones. I have been blessed so I can share.

Done, thanks Michael!:thumbsup:

Revv, my friend, you and your family are in my thoughts tonite. Positive happenings are in your near future. Be strong.

I want to help Revvv because we have the same name, Aaron! This is the only reason!! I kid I kid!:laugh: But seriously could you send me the pp addy please, I need a blessing!:beerchug:

Revv, my friend, you and your family are in my thoughts tonite. Positive happenings are in your near future. Be strong.

I don't have anywhere to go but up. I'm not going to say that things couldn;t get worse, but I can't imagine it at the moment.

I am thinking positive, and I am proud to say that much of my positive outlook has come from the support of my fellow friends here. :bowdown:

I want to help Revvv because we have the same name, Aaron! This is the only reason!! I kid I kid!:laugh: But seriously could you send me the pp addy please, I need a blessing!:beerchug:

Done! Thanks for helping:bowdown:

Thanks to all of you that have helped Revvv and his family. You make me proud to be a member of Hayabusa.org.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks to all of you that have helped Revvv and his family. You make me proud to be a member of Hayabusa.org.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
yea coming from the guy that built and tows the "busa hospital" ya crack me up Hal :)

You are the .oRg....

You guys are too much.

I can honestly say, even if someone purchases the ol Busa, I will remain here. You guys are the best people I have ever met.

I know it sounds girly, but "I love you guys".

Please Pm me with Revvs paypal address. This guy is awesome. I was looking for a stock windscreen for my 06 busa and Revv contacted me and said he had one. He dug it out of his garage and polished it but it still had some scratches so he took 3000 grit sandpaper and wet sanded and polished it again. Then the guy wants to ship it to me for no cost. I need his paypal so I can force him to take the money.:laugh:. Thanks again REvv

Please Pm me with Revvs paypal address. This guy is awesome. I was looking for a stock windscreen for my 06 busa and Revv contacted me and said he had one. He dug it out of his garage and polished it but it still had some scratches so he took 3000 grit sandpaper and wet sanded and polished it again. Then the guy wants to ship it to me for no cost. I need his paypal so I can force him to take the money.:laugh:. Thanks again REvv

That's the only way you will get money to me.

I have given away many parts to members here. I have needed a couple parts before as well, and there has always been someone around to help out.

When I can give something to someone that needs it, I do my best to help out.

Done, Thanks for your help!:bowdown:

Revv, how goes the job search? Find anything yet?

Revv, how goes the job search? Find anything yet?

Still looking. So far the only thing positive seems to be in the middle of the Country, 1000 miles away from what I call home. I have completed several applications, delivered resumes, and attended a couple interviews. So far it appears that people are afraid to hire a pastor of 10 years.

Once I get in the door, I can show whoever I work with that I am willing to do whatever I need to do. I have a college degree, management skills, computer skills that include graphics and some web design, public relations skills, sales, etc. You would think that someone would give me a chance.

Between interviews I have been auditioning for bands. I never imagined there to be so many quacks out there. I knew musicians could be strange, flaky, and generally weird, but I have found people that are from another planet.

I was doing a bit of studio work as a session player several months back. In order to focus more on the Church, I stopped. Now I am having trouble getting back in the loop. It seems that there are a lot of people with musical talent and skills looking for work, and most spots have been filled. Hopefully one of the bands I have recorded for will need to do something soon.

I have faith, something will come around. I have a good feeling that I might be able to squeeze in the door of a bike shop in Kansas. I am hoping to find something a bit closer to home for my girls, but I will do what I have to do. If If I have to move across the Country, I will, and I will definitely know my choice(s) by the end of this week. I want to exhaust all of my options within a 5 hour drive from home at the moment.

I am applying to motorcycle shops between NC, SC, GA, AL, and TN. If you know of a good, growing sales / shop let me know. I have sold H-D, Aprilla, and Moto-Guzzi. I know my way around bike sales and motorcycle performance. At the moment, music, internet related work, and bikes seem to be my best option to make, what I need to make, in order to survive.

Thank you again guys. You truly are a blessing.

It has been said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". What does one do when life's lemons are rotten? :poke: :laugh:

Back