Help for our brother Revvv

It has been said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". What does one do when life's lemons are rotten? :poke: :laugh:
we elect them to office... anything else I can do for you? :rofl:

yes it is. I feel like my company is starting all over again. I haven't had work suffer like this in 10 yrs.

my sentiments exactly 99' my company is struggling through this economy also. pm me the addy to ill so what i can.

didnt know you was a pastor revv. I guess thats were the name came from duh. YOu are right about people having reservations about hiring pastors. My mom is one also and has a total of 6 degrees in early childhood education and when she had to start all over again it was a problelm when people found out she was a pastor. But keep praying and hang in there it will all work out. I need the addy.

I just went through the pages on this thread and added each and every one of you to my contact / friends list. If I missed you, add me. It was an accident if you were skipped.

If you deny my request, I will send Hal to hunt you down. :rulez:

I want to make sure I keep up with you guys.

You're in! ,,, but it's gonna cost you a pizza a week. That's just where my stomach is at right now! :laugh:

Hey, how'd the trip down and back go? Positive results? :thumbsup:

I just went through the pages on this thread and added each and every one of you to my contact / friends list. If I missed you, add me. It was an accident if you were skipped.

If you deny my request, I will send Hal to hunt you down. :rulez:

I want to make sure I keep up with you guys.

Hal would do it !!! :whistle:

shameless :bump:

Revvv is still in a tight situation, keep him in your thoughts please everyone.

Back