the hard times we face

I know it sucks to keep getting kicked in the teeth but things do get better maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but they do just know that you have a loving family at home and here at the .org like everybody is saying with your exp you should be able to find a job if you didn't leave your old job on bad terms maybe you can go back there for alittle while if money gets tight. prayers sent keep your head up.

+1 on starting your own shop if possible. side work (cash$$) should fall in tune by word of mouth. try hooking up with a "tote the note" lot to get volume & rep building. good luck
beerchug.gif

Life can SUCK, and does at times !!! I think everyone has their time where nothing seems to be working out. My wife miscarried her first pregnancy at 4 months, a year later she gave birth to my son, then he past away at 2 1/2 months old, from s.i.d.s. I swore I would never try to have another kid. Well 3 years later my wife got pregnant again, for the first 3 months I was scared of her losing it, the next 3 months I figured whatever happens, happens, the last 3 months I found myself getting exited, and then one day she didn't come home.. So freaked out, I started calling hospitals, found out she was in one, the next city over. She had the baby, and IT WASN'T MINE !!! So now I'm 34 years old living back with Mom, Dad.

The only reason I wrote this was to let you know that I KNOW where you're coming from, and if you EVER need to talk to someone HIT ME UP !!!

I will keep you, your son, and wife in my prayers.  just remember " THROUGH HIM, I CAN" !!!!

It has been my experience that the seemingly insurmountable obstacles to happiness can ALWAYS be overcome. When you do start to get clear of all of the turmoil, your life will be much more complete and rich. Your happiness will be on a level you may have never experienced, trust me about this. There are a lot of people here that will gladly share their positive energy so that you can benefit from it.
Stay up and things WILL get better.

Back