Guess where we took the bikes

nice pics
beerchug.gif

We stoped at a hoiday inn in boca raton on the ocean to spend the night.pulled in the parking lot and a dts in front of us started to back up. we both honked our horns and flashed our lights and he kept backing up, hit me and still ketp going. old ass said he wanted the parking spot behind me. he could care less. he said just send me the bill. we were preaty much banned from the place cause we wernt in a fancy car, rich pricks.
There always seems to be that one miserable putz to ruin a good day.

He told you to just send him the bill? Hmmmm... Is there a carbon fiber fender in your future? Let that be the price of that idiot's arrogance.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pix!

Went to the keys with the wife and friend. Trailored the bikes to grandmas in ft meyers and took 3 days of riding put on 1000 miles. Ive had this bike 7 months and i love it. My buddy has a gixr 1000. Thats a fast bike. So lite, but my ass wasnt as nearly as sore as his. My fender is missing cause someone backed into me down there.
ya shoulda swung by my place...or?...maybe i could've met ya center state in the sebring/lake placid area....i might even have been able to round up a few more south florida busa bretheren to come meet/ride/dine with ya'll...lmk and?..

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Looks nicer there than up here in central Wisconsin, We just picked up 11" of snow yesterday, Well at least we can continue to snowmobile.
beerchug.gif
Have fun a stay safe. Al us Wisconsonites should get a ride together this summer.

It was either a holiday inn or a marriot. It was on hwy 1a1. what a nice road to ride on. The houses on there are unreal.Yah i thought about the carbon fiber fender but i would be no better then him then.But anyway it was an awsome ride and vacation and that was the only downside. My buddies are taking me to the dragon for the first time,2nd week in july. Cant wait to ride again. Thanks for the comments.

Ya the ride on A1A Boca to West Palm Beach has some unbelievable homes...Just to think, those are some peoples vacation shacks
tounge.gif

Went there last year....RODE from Texas! Next time try Hobos Cafe along the way. Great food and good prices. Sloppy Joes was a rip off in Key West.

Back