Guess where we took the bikes

war69

Registered
Went to the keys with the wife and friend. Trailored the bikes to grandmas in ft meyers and took 3 days of riding put on 1000 miles. Ive had this bike 7 months and i love it. My buddy has a gixr 1000. Thats a fast bike. So lite, but my ass wasnt as nearly as sore as his. My fender is missing cause someone backed into me down there.

IMG_4712__Large_.JPG

Went to the keys with the wife and friend. Trailored the bikes to grandmas in ft meyers and took 3 days of riding put on 1000 miles. Ive had this bike 7 months and i love it. My buddy has a gixr 1000. Thats a fast bike. So lite, but my ass wasnt as nearly as sore as his. My fender is missing cause someone backed into me down there.
What's that guy saying..."hey, is that one of those ha-a-boosis?"
post-6-42272-IMG_4712__Large_.JPG

What's that guy saying..."hey, is that one of those ha-a-boosis?"
post-6-42272-IMG_4712__Large_.JPG
rofl.gif
"Yeah man, its Ninja Style!"

Nice Pic. Envy you. I go to Bike week every year. This year can't make it because I just had surgery. Very depressing.
Ride safe

I guess I am spoiled. I live down here in Florida and still havnt made thatr ride. I always feel that I can do that next weekend (favorite excuse)

We stoped at a hoiday inn in boca raton on the ocean to spend the night.pulled in the parking lot and a dts in front of us started to back up. we both honked our horns and flashed our lights and he kept backing up, hit me and still ketp going. old ass said he wanted the parking spot behind me. he could care less. he said just send me the bill. we were preaty much banned from the place cause we wernt in a fancy car, rich pricks.

Holiday Inn in boca? Are you sure you werent in Deerfield beach? I don't know of a Holiday Inn on the beach in boca....

Boca isnt that bad...I pull up everywhere with my bike in boca & don't ever have a problem. Boca cops are pretty cool about the bikes as well...Sorry you had a bad experience there..As far as the old people, ya that is how they back up down here...The keep backing up till they hit something. I guess I'm just use to it after living down here for 32yrs of being down here..

Happy to hear the rest of your trip to the keys went well though..

Back