We did Dinner (( Tulsa )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well Wed, night got here and as planned we met up and had some dinner, Really wasnt sure what to expect, Didnt really know who all was going to show but all in all I had a good time.

(DEMMYM) (MISTIFIED) (IGORSGONEMAD) (JESTEROK & ADORABLE WIFE) (MY BUDDY CLINT) (CLINTS BUDDY LARRY) We ate at a sandwich shop where there was a bike get together in progress, Some pretty interesting bikes in the lot. Then took a ride through the streets of Tulsa, No real destination, just riding.

Steve ( JESTEROK ) It was nice meeting you and your wife, I dont think you ever got in front of me so tell the wife I cant tell her if you were telling the truth about ( well you know )

Brien and John always a pleasure.

Didnt get too take too many pics and the ones I took after dark didnt turn out. So just take my word for it that our bikes are in these pics somewhere.

Next time we need more ORG bikes, I think we could have almost doubled the bike count there. :laugh:

==========================================================

tonight 001.jpg

tonight 002.jpg

Cool! :beerchug:

Always nice to get out and about...and awesome that you'd share pix!!!

Had a good time Michael, I'm not even mad that you called me MISTIFIED.
Jeez that sounds like I ride a unicorn instead of a busa:poke:, Oh well good to see everyone. Hope all made it home safe until next time.

Had a good time Michael, I'm not even mad that you called me MISTIFIED.
Jeez that sounds like I ride a unicorn instead of a busa:poke:, Oh well good to see everyone. Hope all made it home safe until next time.

Sorry Bro not even sure where that came from.

brien i was wondering if you was lost i passed you on 169 and you was going the wrong way, i was going to stop but was running late for something catch it in a couple of weeks hopefully if my parts will ever show up

Michael- enjoyed it look forward to next time you guys were all way cool and thanks for the complement - she ain't to bad sometimes i even get to go by myself !

:thumbsup: thanks for the pics, maybe we can make it over there some wendsday, but the weekend would be better for us, and then yall can come to some of our sport bike nights at the harley shop in Bentonville, the ones that 2005 hayabusa put pics up of, a for sure good time.

Did anyone catch what kind of bike that was that pulled up behind us at the Quicktrip at 61st and Memorial in front of the Crab shack, The Orange one with Chrome inners, The guy had a Mohawk.

:thumbsup: Wish Misty and I could have made it - looks like fun! Glad you all were safe and had a great time. Misty and I ended up having a fun night at our local bike night then listening to some live music.

I think it was a Kawasaki zx7 not sure what yr slick ride though
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess after we all left, He wanted to race Clints ZX14, From what I hear it wasnt even close. ZX14 stomped him.

hey, Micheal! Sorry I missed it. Got the invite, though, and would've liked to been there. Looks like a good turn out and nice pic's.:thumbsup: You all have a Good 'un!:beerchug:

I guess after we all left, He wanted to race Clints ZX14, From what I hear it wasnt even close. ZX14 stomped him.

Putting a 7 up against a 14. Gotta love an optimist.:laugh:

Great pictures, looks like you all had a good time.:thumbsup:

Back