Tulsa area people

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
Where do you go to get your bike tuned? Has anyone used Tulsa Cycle Supply? I went yesterday to get some baseline numbers, and thought the dyno reading was kind of low for an 08. I was wondering if anyone has had used them to see what kind of numbers you put down.

Also, anybody up for a ride this upcoming weekend?? Its supposed to be in the high 70s low 80s???

i know a few people that use tulsa cycle supply but if it was me i would run it to brady at metic cycles over on admiral and a little east of yale

i got a full tune from tcs for the price of a baseline run because they misunderstood me. They got my A/F closer to where it needs to be, but I only put down 175hp after the tune on an 08. If I could get my scanner to work I would post up the charts. I'll check into Metric though for sure.

I use Tcs all the time mostly for new rubber. I've never used metric but
have heard alot of positive feedback about them. Maybe I'll give them a shot
next time never hurts to expand your resource. Btw where you tryin to ride
this next weekend?

Brady over at metric took care of us with no issues at all. I am also certain he tuned my bike, but cant verify because the previous owner had it done.

fiend44444;1894145 Also said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, when I got up this morning, it was 19F with a wind chill factor of -3 F. Where did you get that 70-80 F from ? Must have been one of those KANSAS stations :whistle: because they just BLOW HOT AIR :laugh:

I use Tcs all the time mostly for new rubber. I've never used metric but
have heard alot of positive feedback about them. Maybe I'll give them a shot
next time never hurts to expand your resource. Btw where you tryin to ride
this next weekend?

I'm not for sure yet, just figured I would see if there was enough interest to set up a meet n ride or something like that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, when I got up this morning, it was 19F with a wind chill factor of -3 F. Where did you get that 70-80 F from ? Must have been one of those KANSAS stations :whistle: because they just BLOW HOT AIR :laugh:

I meant next weekend but I can see where you got that from what I said.:lol:
It is definitely to cold to ride today, we are still getting flurries at the moment.

QUOTE=fiend44444;1894404]I'm not for sure yet, just figured I would see if there was enough interest to set up a meet n ride or something like that.[/QUOTE]
I'm interested... all subject to change of course. I may have a few friends
non busa riders that would ride. PM the Okla list may get more response.:beerchug:

I'll probably take it to metric on thursday, it will give me a reason to test out the new tune on her. Unloading her off the trailer and taking her up the street, the throttle response felt better. I only got it up to about 5k, but it was completely different.

I went by there today (Kinetic). I knew they were closed, but just wanted to see where shop was located while I was in Tulsa this afternoon. It is across from Brookside Motorcycle. Are these two places related?

I went by there today (Kinetic). I knew they were closed, but just wanted to see where shop was located while I was in Tulsa this afternoon. It is across from Brookside Motorcycle. Are these two places related?

WHAT !

You Dare to cross into Okla territory withought informing us of a visit :laugh:

BANNED I TELL YOU BANNED ! :rulez:

Next time let a brother know, There are places we could have met called restraunts and we could have met up for lunch. :beerchug:

i dont believe the 2 places are related just happen to be across the street from each other

Back