Tulsa area riders...Wendsday or Thursday

igorsgonemadd

Registered
Ok so for the last couple of weeks a few of us have gone out on wendsday for bike night out at scholtskys on memorial. Not enuff of os mind you!!:poke: But this week I was wondering what everyone thought about bike night at hooters on thursday. Give me your thoughts. And we need more riders there has been like 4 of us I know we got more riders than that out there in tulsa and all the surrounding areas!!

I would love to go, but I am on call at hospital Wed, Thurs, Friday! Maybe I will take a vacation day soon and come over there to meet you all!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok so for the last couple of weeks a few of us have gone out on wendsday for bike night out at scholtskys on memorial. Not enuff of os mind you!!:poke: But this week I was wondering what everyone thought about bike night at hooters on thursday. Give me your thoughts. And we need more riders there has been like 4 of us I know we got more riders than that out there in tulsa and all the surrounding areas!!

I would be up just for a change of food, Sorry but Scholtsky's bike night is cool but the food sucks.

i dont know if i can make it thursday still trying to get my fairings cut and back on but i should be all tuned and ready by next week

Thursday Hooters sounds good to me, What time you want to meet up.

PMs to the Okla list to follow

I went last thursday not much of a bike night honestly. It would be good to meet up with you guys though. I would be able to make the thursday one this week and the wednesday one next week. What time????? Has anybody ate at twin peaks? It is supposed to be like Hooters and they have a bike night also, but I'm not sure what night it is on.

i dont know if i can make it thursday still trying to get my fairings cut and back on but i should be all tuned and ready by next week

You bring that Baby over here, I have a Chain Saw, 3 Saw Zaws, 2 4" Grinders and a pretty sharp Box knife. We will get those fairings cut :laugh:

twin peaks bike night I hear is on Thurs from some guys I work with. Haven't been there yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

I went last thursday not much of a bike night honestly. It would be good to meet up with you guys though. I would be able to make the thursday one this week and the wednesday one next week. What time????? Has anybody ate at twin peaks? It is supposed to be like Hooters and they have a bike night also, but I'm not sure what night it is on.

Alright guys, How about we start at Hooters at 61st and Memorial at 5:30 hang around there a while in case some of the guys cant make it there until 6 or so, Then maybe we can ride over to Twin Peaks and see whats going on over there.

I heard Twin Peaks hasnt started there Bike Night yet, Anyone heard different.

You all need to ride over (about 95 miles) to Pig Trail Harley Davidson in Rogers/Bentonville on Wednesday May 6, 7-9pm for Sport Bike night!

Yeah I will head that way as soon as I get off work. probly about 5 or 6. But I talked to them at twin peaks and they havent started their bike night yet.

Yeah I will head that way as soon as I get off work. probly about 5 or 6. But I talked to them at twin peaks and they havent started their bike night yet.

John if you want to meet up somewhere on the way or come by the house on your way let me know, Otherwise I will see you there.

Back