Pierce Cycle Works
416 S. 123rd E Ave. Tulsa, OK 74128
918-859-8976
9AM-6PM
Same day service with a scheduled appointment

Front tire changes (on the bike) $26
Rear changes, most bikes (on the bike)$30
Carry-in tire change, most bikes & ATV's $15
WILL INSTALL ANY TIRE, PURCHASED FORM ANY LOCATION AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!!!

Oil changes, most bikes $26+parts
We carry Mobil1 conventional & synthetic motorcycle oil and use Fram filters

His name is Don Pierce. He has worked at all the major shops in town. I don't think anybody can touch his prices on tire changes.

Nobody in Joplin can touch those tire change prices. Cheapest here is $25 for a carry in plus $5 to dispose of the old tire.

He is in the process of building a drag B-King. Its stretched and slammed, looks badass and hopefully put down a good time. I believe he is looking for low 9s with it.

Cool! Who runs this shop, I used to know folks.

I used to know Folks who knew Folks that were related to other Folks that knew the Folks that I knew. But then one of the guys wifes second cousins brothers Butcher started flirting with another cousins half sister and it got ugly. ( So I moved :laugh: )

thats right by me ill have to go check it out been using tulsa cycle supply they have treated me right
Posted via Mobile Device

I used to know Folks who knew Folks that were related to other Folks that knew the Folks that I knew. But then one of the guys wifes second cousins brothers Butcher started flirting with another cousins half sister and it got ugly. ( So I moved :laugh: )

Dang it bro, got any pics? :laugh:

thats right by me ill have to go check it out been using tulsa cycle supply they have treated me right
Posted via Mobile Device

Tulsa Cycle has treated me right too, but 30 bucks for a carry in tire change? ???

Posted via Mobile Device

If I remember correctly what he was saying, He is going to start building thier motors in exchange for using thier dyno to tune. That is until he is able to get his own dyno, but I believe that is going to be a while.

If I remember correctly what he was saying, He is going to start building thier motors in exchange for using thier dyno to tune. That is until he is able to get his own dyno, but I believe that is going to be a while.

i know that brady over at metric cycles had a dyno for sale pretty recently if he is lookin for one

Back