Servicing Your Busa in Sacramento, CA

Vasilios

Registered
For those that live in Sacramento, Throttle Worx wants to service your Hayabusa. Throttle Worx is an independent motorcycle shop with a good quality service department. Give John (our Service Manager) a call to set-up an appointment.

If there is a local Hayabusa club, please come in and talk with management to work up a club deal to take care of you and your ride. Right now there are several service specials going on.

We do tire changes, tune-ups, work directly with insurance companies for accident repairs, oil changes, lowering kit installs, power commander installs, custom lights, and we have been known to change a fuse from time to time.

Throttle Worx is open Monday thru Saturday , 9AM to 6PM. Sunday we are now close to go riding as well. That was done to give Vasilios (with the 2008 Busa) a break to go riding.

If there any Sunday rides, let us know so we can come along. We would like to meet everyone. Vasilios and John (Service Manager) will come out and meet everyone, get to know and go on a few rides.

We are reaching out because we feel we do a better job on average from most franchise dealers. We truly care and every customer is important. We are more about building relationships with the owners of the bikes rather than the owners wallet.

If I placed this in the wrong section, apologies for not knowing exactly where to post it. If you would like, email us directly at sales@throttleworx.com.

I'm sure you'll get a response if it's posted in the right section.

mini bash 10-29-07 042.jpg

What is the correct section then? Or can a moderator move it to the correct section if this is not it? :bowdown:

Welcome !!!!!!!!!! We Ride Mostly on SUNDAYS because I SAY SO...........Just Kidding We Ride Whenever......... Since it Looks Like I am not Getting the 09, Can you guys do Exhaust, Power Commander, Etc .......... ? on a 06

awesome stuff, we ride alot on the weekends like Boss said up in the foothills so come on along:beerchug:

would like to get a dyno tune after i do my PC, my poor ole busa is sitting pretty with 44K on her now and could use a very good tune:thumbsup:

Vasilios! whats up, I was wonder if you where on the Org. you should ride with us some time, put some more miles on that busa of yours.

Now that we are closed on Sundays I can. Let me know when there is a ride so I can come out to play. Just call me or email me directly.

I am working on getting my life back. :thumbsup:

Throttle Worx, nice facility, clean & very well put toghether. I stoped by there when they first opened up and got the full tour, what a huge service area, more like an aviation hanger than a cycle shop:bowdown: Also stoped in earlier this year to pick up a new pair of boots and tank bag, they had exactly what I was looking for and that was after I had been to every other cycle shop in the Sacramento area.

Where is TW? Sac is big place.

(I'm lazy. I know I could look that up.) :whistle:

Again Welcome :welcome: This is Our GANG !

WOW, If you dont mind me asking, who is the guy in the very center(blonde hair)? Looks JUST LIKE a buddy of mine that past away not to long ago, Matt Stone, was his name, does this guy have/had a bother? Seeing this picture is FREEKING ME OUT!! ???

WOW, If you dont mind me asking, who is the guy in the very center(blonde hair)? Looks JUST LIKE a buddy of mine that past away not to long ago, Matt Stone, was his name, does this guy have/had a bother? Seeing this picture is FREEKING ME OUT!! ???

That's Raymond aka captainraymond on the org, I don't think anyone ever got his last name but he hasn't been on any rides lately or on the org for that matter, I believe I saw him ridin his Busa last week, looked just like him and his one of a kind "Duct Tape Busa"

Last edited:
Here is a few pics of my Busa -
busa01.jpg

busa05.jpg

By the way, for those that are interested we are also a Traxxion dealer and within a week I will be upgrading my suspension to the Traxxion dynamics AK-20 cartridge kit. If we get to know one another here locally, I would not mind if someone wants to take the bike out for a test ride after its done to see how it feels.

Vasilos,
Welcome. I have a PM coming your way.

MCM

Back