Eureka here I come...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Meeting up with twotonevert in Tulsa in the morning and riding to Eureka.. We are taking a way different route and actually going into Missouri then down into Arkansas.. I got a map from Keith at Tulsa Truck supply of some great roads in that area. Will let you know what we find...

James see you about 10am...

cap

Have fun and be careful .
I would remind you but I don't need to as I'm sure you'll take alot of pics for us .

I would still be recovering from the last trip you took. How many miles you looking at when this is all said and done ?

I would still be recovering from the last trip you took. How many miles you looking at when this is all said and done ?

This one won't be very long at all, maybe 1,000 miles total..

we'll be around here somewhere when you get in...give me a call if we aren't at the motel when you guys arrive

looking forward to seeing you all :beerchug:

Too bad my bike is still down, I could show you some really good roads here in this part of Missouri.
Looks like the weather should be about perfect for you all. 30% chance of scattered showers today and tomorrow, clear on Sunday, middle 80's all 3 days.
Have fun everyone.:thumbsup:

Bike prepped, saddle bags loaded, ready to go. I am still waiting on the garage door company to come fix the broken spring, should be in about 30 minutes.

Back