Autocomm information here, where to order

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks... I spent this afternoon with Keith the owner of the Tulsa Truck Center. If you do just a little google search for autocom and tulsa you will see that he is listed all over the Internet on forums as the guy to buy from.

Keith is a rider, he has some 5 or 6 bikes, off road, street and sport. He has owner 3 busas so he knows what you guys are looking for... I don't want to post up any numbers on this forum but if you are seriously looking at getting communications on your bike then he is the guy you need to call.. He does installs, he knows your problems and in the end he just gets it.......

here is what you need to do.....

Make a list of what you want the system to do, a few good questions to ask yourself before you even call Keith.

1. Will there be a passenger
  2. Do you want to talk on the phone
  3. Do you want salellite radio
  4. Do you want the system portable (bike to bike) or installed on your busa
  5. Are you wanting the whole enchilida now or are you going to be piecing it together
  6. What equipment do you have now? GPS

Keith will work with you on the phone to get you into the right system not just making a sell and dropping you. He offers tech support after the buy and getting that service from a guy that has owned 3 busas and rides some 40,000 miles a year on several bikes means he can help......

Give him a call!

Keith Goudelock
918-445-5188

Of course I will be here to offer what I can but Keith is the man....

Yes he is. He got me going when I could not find what I wanted. He is the Autocom expert.

That sounds pretty sweet. Can you give a ball park on how much your talking?

Its going to depend on what you want... If you want to talk on your cell phone and listen to XM radio it will cost a lot more than just talking bike to bike..... I can tell you that I think we have worked it out where you will get the best price and the best after purchase support bar none...

Does he have good pricing on the Kenwood radios?

He does Omar, thats what I went to pick up today but he talked us into an ICOMM radio... Its 4 watts programmable (programmable by someome with the equipment) has an antennae that is detachable and can be extended by a cable and it can run off the bikes power instead of a battery....

The best of the best stuff right there...

Keith is good peeps!! He wired up mine and notright's helmets when we bought Autocom units.:thumbsup:

Is there a site that you can view the new products on now?

He does Omar, thats what I went to pick up today but he talked us into an ICOMM radio... Its 4 watts programmable (programmable by someome with the equipment) has an antennae that is detachable and can be extended by a cable and it can run off the bikes power instead of a battery....

The best of the best stuff right there...

Nice! send me more info on that... price? pics?

Thanks for the introduction, I can be of help in a few areas, intercoms, audio, bike to bike, electrical connectors, Centech power distribution, jump start systems, etc. Will be glad to answer any and all questions and of course provide parts and service for new and existing Autocom systems and answer questions about other types of audio devices. Welll have a web site up and running soon, but I alway suggest talking before purchase. There are so many variables in the Comm systems one wants to make sure they do not paint themselves into a corner by making the wrong initial decision.
Kieth Tulsa, OKlahoma 918-446-2245 :thumbsup:

they did a great job of fixing me up with exactly what i was looking for :beerchug:

The bike to bike from autocom is radio type of communication like the others isn't it ???

Aren't there Bluetooth bike to bike now?

Wouldn't be practical to do BT bike-to-bike. Range on BT is only 30ft...if that.

two-way radio is the way to go... A mile or more range...

Please Call me for what you need, want, etc. I cannot give pricing on the web but you will all get a discount, pricing starts at $300.00 and the system can then be expanded to do pretty much everything you want. If you go with the Bluetooth systems you will be limited, and spend more money for poor performance. We have talked bike to bike at 182mph at Daytona, speed does not bother us. Kieth

918-446-2245

Last edited:
Back