Ping.. KSWaterbug

Tree

Registered
Are you going to be able to make it, and meet us at Lake of the Ozarks on Saturday? I know we had talked about this before, but now is the time. If any one elese would like to meet us there or ride in with us/meet us along the way, let me know.

Lake of the Ozarks, MO - Saturday, July 12
Meeting place: Burger King by Six Flags on north service road.
235 W 5th St, Eureka, MO 63025

I'll post the route Wednesday if anyone is interested.

Later,

Steve

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I need to talk with the rest of the gang here in Ks.....
But, it sounds like fun! You want to meet at Lake of the Ozarks? Where/When on Sat.?

Tree

Registered
I'll let you know more around Wednesday. I am guessing we will be there around 1:00. I'm going to try to find a place to eat before we get there, and that is where we will meet. It will be in the general vicinity of Bagnel Damn.

Later,

Steve

Tree

Registered
Meeting time for all wanting to join us will be between 9:00 and 9:30. We will probably arrive early for breakfast at B.K.

Our route will be:

109 to
100 to
50 to
28 to
42 into Osage Beach

Lunch will be at:
Red & Sandy's Rib Cage  
4839 Highway 54, Osage Beach, MO 65065
Phone: (573) 348-0077

Later,

Steve

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry, but my plans have changed! I will be unable to make it this weekend......... You guys keep it safe and post some pic's when you get back. Ks..........

Tree

Registered
No pic's this time. The guy with the camera was at a wedding. We had a great ride. 42 is an excellent road, it has sweepers, twisties, straights, hills everything. I did drop the "fish tail" to the pavement once. I came down into the dip and was surprised by the short valley area. It sucked me down to where I could almost kiss the tank. Only three of us went to Osage Beach. There were about 6-8 sportbikes at Shonies when we went past, but that was at 12:55. I didn't see your post untill just now. All in all it was a good ride. I'm sure I'll see you somewhere inbetween. I was thinking of heading out to Bennet Springs in the fall to do a little Fly Fishing. I don't think that is too far from you, but I'm not exactly sure. Well I've got the snoozies.

Later,

Steve

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Glad to here everything went ok....... I go to Bennet Springs almost every year. You'll love it there! I have to try and make it down to Lake of the Ozarks in the next couple of weeks...... Sounds like a blast!