Where to order key blank

weeesss

Registered
I need a key blank for 2008 Hayabusa. Dealer never gave me the key code tab and found out the spare key was for someone else's bike. They did give me a blank but my wife misplaced it.

I am looking to order one or two online and have them cut locally asap as my key is kid of twisted.

I need a key blank for 2008 Hayabusa. Dealer never gave me the key code tab and found out the spare key was for someone else's bike. They did give me a blank but my wife misplaced it.

I am looking to order one or two online and have them cut locally asap as my key is kid of twisted.

Good post, Im in the same boat as you.

Take your registration to the dealer where you bought your bike and have the spare keys made or ordered. P.S. if the bike is in your name.:thumbsup:

They had my reg info but for my bike but it was not for my key. Don't know who messed up, but they did not want to buy a new set of locks.

I forgot to add that they had ordered a key off the reg info they had and it was not even close in my ignition. I am laying this one on the wife for moving my stuff AGAIN!!

Last edited:
There are blanks on Ebay.

Makes me want to order a couple of extras for myself.:thumbsup:

Search the archives. The nice looking key blank for Gen I (the one with the plastic head) did not work for me. I finally figured out that the lengthwise slots are not cut long enough and hold the key out far enough that it doesn't work. Had the keys cut by both Home Depot (crap) and a good locksmith. I was able to use a carbide disc cutter in a dremel tool to hand cut the slots longer and then the keys work fine. I need to take one back to the locksmith to see it he has a machine to do that.

The long metal blanks work just fine, but don't look OEM.

The genuine Suzuki OEM blanks obviously should work, but are very expensive.

call any suzuki dealer and tell em you need a blank for your year, I think we got about 10-15 in stock
419-891-1230 ext 2 ask for Paulie I keep the oem ones around, uncut but any place that can copy cut can do em.

Back