Slowly but surely, I hope to be be healed by the time the Spring Bash Arrives!

Get well, looks like enhanced pat downs at airports in your future :whistle: Hope everything goes well with the hands and wrist.

Get well, looks like enhanced pat downs at airports in your future :whistle: Hope everything goes well with the hands and wrist.

The rod in the left knee got removed in 6/19/09. It use to irritate the crap out of me! Felt better once removed! But the hand is slowly getting better and thank you!

:peace: DEUCES!!

:thumbs: looking good... rehab is a good thing.. and a pretty good band too :rofl:

Glad you are getting along good Tim, Hopefully see you in the spring

Glad to see you are a fast healer. Just keep in mind there is a fine line between working your ass off during PT an over doing it and setting yourself back. By the looks of that knee you already know what im talking about. I have had 21 surgerys from my wreck in 2007. Here is some of my hardware...left wrist, right foot, and pelvis.

Well crap...I was trying to post some of my pics but I cant figuare out how. I tried to manage the attachments but it just says uploading but never finishes. I will try again later.

heres my foot

this photo.bmp1.jpg

Tim I wish you the best. My back still hurts everyday. I had surge in 06 and had the screws and plates put in my back. I still ride when I can. I just got a room for the bash. April 19 - 22. 06busa (Mark) and I are going. We are staying at the 2 Wheel in. We have never been before so wasn't really sure where to stay. The 2 wheel in had a room where we can lock our bikes up beside our room so that is nice. Anyway we hope to meet a lot of members there. Can some of you guys let us know some of the things that are going on so maybe we can get together and ride a little.

Mr8ball: I am going for sure... not sure if Karen is going to make it or not as of yet! Too early right now in the year! Her leave is questionable! Look forward to getting up with you and get the busa's out and about!

dk55beliar: I'll accept your offer of a cold one when I get there!:beerchug:

Shane: I 'll be there hell or high water! :laugh: Look forward to camera ho'ing again! Even get some more street time together with Skydiver too!

Lil Charlie: OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! WOW! Lots of metal! I am glad mine is gone!

And thanks all for the kind words!

i am so looking forward to meeting everyone i interact with here!!:cheerleader:

You still have one good hand?
So much for me keeping up with you on the dragon again this year! :laugh:

See ya soon and best wishes for your recovery!

Back