Sould I buy this old thing......

Looks like a pretty fair deal as of todays conversion rates.

I'd do it.

1,200 British Pound = 1,799.75 US Dollar

1,200 US Dollar (USD) = 800.112 British Pound

I owned a 1986 for 4 years and it was incredibly fast and good handling, even with the skinnier wheels/tires (that could be remedied with later model wheels if you'd want to). That bike is an historical milestone! Hope you get it. Raydog

Thanks for the comments guys, it’s a GSXR1100 L late 1990 with 28,000 miles on the clock, the mileage checks out OK with the road roadworthy tests (MOT). According to Chris it runs fine, no rattly top end, exhaust has been changed back to an original 4 into 2as the pictures shows a very dubious aftermarket pipes which are crap. Tyres are in good condition (Battleaxes) and the chain and sprockets is good. No cracks, but a few small dings on the bodywork, but has lots of non original fixings (bolts and flashers etc). I am going home this weekend to get the cash, will pick it up before Christmas. That reminds me, better tell the wife I bought my Christmas present :beerchug::thumbsup:

chris3.jpg

yes get that or if not ill buy it and have it shipped to me. Those bike have one of the strongest building platforms ever. And to see one that clean is getting harder and harder. Reguardless of the miles there is so much still out there for those bike. Hell if you buy it ill give you more than what you paid for it>>>>>>>> literally!

Back