I hate to do it

phierce

Registered
Due to the fact that I need money to buy my first house, I have to sell the Busa.
I have no other choice right now.
Thanks for all the info and ideas.
Maybe next year I can get back on another Busa'

Anyway take a look in the classified for all the parts I have for sale.

Thanks
Chris

sad.gif
Sorry to hear this, Chris~ Although I can understand your situation~ Good luck with the sale, and the buy of your new home...
cool.gif

That sucks to hear that, but you got to do what you got to do. Wait till next year and get another bus.

You will get there. get settled in with the house. worry about the Busa after.

Best of luck with the house.

Better to do it for a greater gain, than to be forced for nothing in return. We'll still be here when you come back, bigger, better and badder. Good Luck

At least the new Busa will have a garage next time.
Any New England riders want to buy my 03'?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Say it's not so!

I'm so sorry to hear of your situation, but, there is a silver lining. Your putting your family into a nice home...Family first always, Congrats! The Busa will be in the garage again before you know it, face it, once you've been touched by the mighty Busa's power you never forget it!

Dan

Sorry to hear that phierce...but, you're doing the right thing and there will always be other Busas to buy down the road...

Stick around to keep up with what's going on...motivate you to get another one one day!
smile.gif

Sorry to here of your deliema. We all hope you won't disappear for the board. Keep in touch and let us know whats happening.
type.gif

Been there done that bro, you'll be back in the saddle once your settled into the new home. Congrats on the home.. Dont lose touch with the board..

Too bad about selling the bike, but it sounds like you have your priorities right.

Back