I hate winter.

Schexy1

Registered
Long story short, I let the Busa sit all of December and killed the battery. I know, use a Battery Tender. It got lost in the move earlier this year and hasn’t been replaced. Anyway Dec. 30th, weather is warming up as the New Year approaches. I am excited, I can ride but first I have to deal with the battery. Nobody in town sells a ready-to-go MC battery. Everywhere I looked had batteries that I had to add the acid and charge myself. I go to the dealer, same thing except they will add the acid and charge it for me.

They inform me that it will take 24 hours before the battery is ready. As we are doing the sale, I ask them if the battery is covered under my warranty. Yes, but I have to bring the bike in for an electrical system inspection to get use warranty. They convince me to bring the bike in because I have to wait anyway. I get a call yesterday and the battery is bad and the electrical system is good. They replaced the battery under warranty and the bike is ready for pickup.

Well I was at work and couldn’t get bike until today. Looking at the news this morning there is a storm moving in so no riding for the next few weeks.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well at least you got a free battery. Get that battery tender and wait out the storm :laugh:

Not free, I didn't read the fine print. They only pay 50%. Diagnostic $50, new battery $100. I have to pay $75. If i had paid the full price I could have gotten in a few days of riding by now.

We have had to endure a few nights in the teens. I'm outside in the yard working in a Tee shirt today :laugh: Should be riding, darn honey dos :rofl:

Back