busa haters!!!!

My wife is very supportive - she's also my bestfriend... as a matter of fact, she's the one that bought me my BUSA for Christmas! :cheerleader:

I think that alone may catapult her into the lead for "wife of the year" :laugh: :thumbsup:

(She calls it my "cycle therapy" time) :whistle:

Here's a pick of the best Christmas present I ever received!

Sienna with 2 bros - resize.jpg

My wife is cool so long as she receives an equitable amount of jewelry consistent with my Busa expenditures.

lol i look at it like this, like others have stated life is short. Im afraid i know that all to well with mike having cancer. Live everyday to the fullest and let the one you love live it to the fullest as well, dont try to hold them down under your thumb.If you can afford it and its not going to take food out of your familys mouth then go for it,the smile that you see on his or her face makes it so worth it , at least it does to me

Well said.... life is short..... sometimes very short.

Mine rolls her eyes ever time I come in with something new. She has a bike too (BMW 650 CS); she can't bring herself to buy something for herself, and she has a fit when I do. Trying to get my trailer set up for 2 now so she can go with me. But, she won't ride very fast so I have to putt along when she's with me :kiss:

Mine rolls her eyes ever time I come in with something new. She has a bike too (BMW 650 CS); she can't bring herself to buy something for herself, and she has a fit when I do. Trying to get my trailer set up for 2 now so she can go with me. But, she won't ride very fast so I have to putt along when she's with me :kiss:

Beats the hell out of :argue: when you walk in the door.

Mine does not pay attention to my bike to much so I am able to do alot of mods without her even knowing, When I replaced the front and rear stock footpegs and footpeg assemblies with chrome ones ( not cheap ) she came out afterwards and ask me, Has that always been on there, When I asked her what she said ( That )and pointed at the tank pad... One of the first things I put on about 2 months ago. told her about 2 months, And that was that. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I love riding 2 up with Dan. I have my little cruiser which I need to ride more. Invite her to the .oRg...that might help. The Ladies Lair is a great place to get to know the other women.

Back