D&D haters

I think my D&D are solidly built compared to the hindle crap I had on my 88 gixxer 1100. I had to redo them twice a year, they would simply some apart, rivets and everything...
I like the deep growl when you open throttle, pretty quite at idle or low revs.

here they are

post_12_23301_Hayabusa_in_Dobbs_Ferry.JPG

I ran a full system D&D on my busa until I switched to HMF. The D&Ds were loud. Extremely loud and raspy. Didn't care too much for the sound. The quality of the pipe sucked. From the nameplate to the welds. Maybe they have hit and miss quality control there or my pipe was made on a Friday at 16:58 hours. I don't care if people run them or not, just my experience.

D & D is strictly a street pipe. Its made with semi-cheap materials and is made with a moderate effort towards craftmanship (with Akrapovic being the high end and Hindle being the pure garbage. Hindle is the disposable razors of exhaust systems.) You wont get any real performance gain, even with a full system sorry to say but they'll sound good to most.

I know d&d is not of the finest quality i'm just trying to up my post count. LOL. Anyway those micros do look sweet im gonna hafta check and see if they have similar in black/grey. Also im gonna try and find the pic of your bike slowbusa i'd like to see that system as well. or maybe you could post it here.
smile.gif

JC

Hindle is the disposable razors of exhaust systems. You wont get any real performance gain, even with a full system sorry to say but they'll sound good to most.
Yikes!

With 20 posts to your name and no stated foundation for your claims, you're bound to hack off a few of the Brock fans around here with your Hindle comments.

bomb.gif

Hindle is the disposable razors of exhaust systems. You wont get any real performance gain, even with a full system sorry to say but they'll sound good to most.
Yikes!

With 20 posts to your name and no stated foundation for your claims, you're bound to hack off a few of the Brock fans around here with your Hindle comments.

bomb.gif
He's prolly speaking of the standard Hindle pipe.
NOT the BDE/Hindle.

Have a buddy that had the standard Hindle. Wouldn't own it!

BDE/Hindle is a great pipe.

Yikes!

bomb.gif
He's prolly speaking of the standard Hindle pipe.
NOT the BDE/Hindle.

Have a buddy that had the standard Hindle. Wouldn't own it!

BDE/Hindle is a great pipe.
I have the BDE Hindle and I love it, wouldn't trade it for any other pipe (ok maybe a dump pipe...haha). The BDE Hindle is made very well and fits good.

Slowbusa that looks real nice, I like the angle the pipe comes up also. Nice lookin bike there ty for the pic.
JC

Back