D&D Slipon problem

ronniemac

Registered
I have a 2004 Hayabusa and put D&D Slipon's on it.  The pipes now backfire causing some flames to come out of the back at times.  I heard of a "marble" fix for this problem but I can't find the post on this site anymore.  Can anyone help? Thanks

(ronniemac @ Aug. 20 2007,13:38) I have a 2004 Hayabusa and put D&D Slipon's on it.  The pipes now backfire causing some flames to come out of the back at times.  I heard of a "marble" fix for this problem but I can't find the post on this site anymore.  Can anyone help? Thanks
The marble mods super easy and will completely cure the backfiring as well as any rough running at low rpms you might get
wink.gif

Another question is, what does the other side of the "marbled" tube attach to, will it affect my gas mileage, and has anyone noticed any more horse power? Thanks again

You can also remove the pair valve and slap on some block off plates for about $25.00.

Here's a link:http://www.hayabusazone.com/pairplates.html

(Cblast @ Aug. 21 2007,22:58) It attaches to this...
Hey CBLAST, I can't find this on mine ?  LOL  LOL !!

I'll tell you what, we're all friends here, I'll ship you my bike, and you can find it for me !!! HAHA LOL !!

Back