Greatest Bike of All Time?

Scooter

Registered
The painter working on my house stopped me this morning when he saw me leaving for work on my bike. He said he saw a show on TV that listed the 10 greatest bikes of all time. According to this show, the Hayabusa was number one!

He couldn't remember what show it was. Anyone see this? I'd like to get a copy of it.

The painter working on my house stopped me this morning when he saw me leaving for work on my bike.  He said he saw a show on TV that listed the 10 greatest bikes of all time.  According to this show, the Hayabusa was number one!

He couldn't remember what show it was.  Anyone see this?  I'd like to get a copy of it.
It was a show on the discovery channel that aired a while back on the 10 greatest bikes. Yes the busa was #1. Someone a while back had a download of it on here thats how I watched it. Maybe they will read this and post if for you.

The painter working on my house stopped me this morning when he saw me leaving for work on my bike.  He said he saw a show on TV that listed the 10 greatest bikes of all time.  According to this show, the Hayabusa was number one!

He couldn't remember what show it was.  Anyone see this?  I'd like to get a copy of it.
It was a show on the discovery channel that aired a while back on the 10 greatest bikes. Yes the busa was #1. Someone a while back had a download of it on here thats how I watched it. Maybe they will read this and post if for you.
It's in the movies page that Cache posted. I can't figure out which one it is but I KNOW it's there. It's a good one. If someone knows what one it is please let me/us know!!

I kept that Discovery Channel show on TiVo for over a year...finally just deleted it about two weeks ago...I mean, how many times can I watch about something I already know?!
tounge.gif

Yep, it was pretty cool...don't know where a vid is though...

There was another Dicovery show called "Wonders" but they only cover 7 of an item, not 10. It ranked roller coasters, theme parks, hotels, restaurants, and many other things and one episode was about motorcycles.

I don't remember the entire list but I believe #3 was some old, OLD-school green and white Ducati, #2 was the dirt bike, and the Suzuki Hayabusa was the #1 wonder of motocycles.

Back