Bike Pictures from Daytona Beach Bike Week!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Well, sad to say but Bike Week 2007 is officially over! We had a blast! Between meeting some of the org members at the local HESS Station, and riding till we couldn't ride anymore, plus seeing some sick ass bikes, plus......a couple of visits to the strip clubs, we had a killer time! Our weather was perfect and we made it out with no infractions of the law! I did get pulled over at 2:35AM leaving the strip club in Daytona. Check this out, I felt like showing off and did a rolling burnout and got caught by a cop, who was in hiding. He asked me what I thought I did wrong, Well, I figured that he did not see the burnout so I said I thought he pulled me over because my plate was not properly mounted. WRONG! This is his list of infractions he read to me! No mirrors, No eye ware, Careless Driving, Excessive show of power, No red marker lights on the back of the bike, and plate displayed illegally! I was so ******! He was not nice at all, but get this. After running my information, he came back........was silent for a minute, then told me to be more careful, And told me I could go! I used all of my nine lives up that night! Here are some of the pictures,

Enjoy!

firedevil.gif

P1050454.JPG

mah boyz called me and said they bumped into yous at a gas station. they noticed my old dragon plastics. freakin small world.

(Revolution @ Mar. 11 2007,15:40) mah boyz called me and said they bumped into yous at a gas station. they noticed my old dragon plastics. freakin small world.
yeah, they were there!

beerchug.gif

glad to see you made it out of the storm was wondering if you got loaded up weather sucked when you left but is pretty good now
beerchug.gif

Back