The field has been narrowed by 1

ok... I'm not one of those guys to completely ignore the majority when I ask a question..

I rode a 04 gxxr750 the other day also.. much more comfortable than I thought.. power/torque seems about the same.. just got a different power curve. .. and of course the gxxr is quite a bit lighter..

it's on hold until I get to look at the 06's anyway.

Might help ya make up your mind.....

rvt1.JPG

get the gixx 750.....Its the best sport/race bike I have ever ridden.  I find myself riding it more than the Busa on the quick trips thru the back roads and the busa when I am more into Ego Cruising that day.
The 750 loves being up on 1 wheel.....Its like sitting in a chair and holding the throttle open and it just stays there. I love its balance point!!!!!!!
I am thinking of unloading my 05 with 4000 miles on it to get a 06. Just because I like the new 1000 style body.
ANY BUYERS?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129915133 -->

brothers.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Why do you want a new bike, is there something wrong with the one you have? I would just keep the BUSA
rock.gif

nope.. nothing wrong with the one I have... just time for something new.

pure ego, I bought a 2004 RSV1000r Factory, actually co-bought with a friend of mine... he still has it, but not as a primary bike. Lots of maintenance required. First service was $300....you really need a close dealer or knowledgeble euro mechanic near by, not what I was use to with the busa. Really fun bike but suited my friend way better, I've got about 75 lbs on him, the bike was never very comfy for me. However, it is as exotic as they come, like having an older 308 Ferrari or something. People just go nuts over it. The sound alone has been known to cause immediate wood.....
smile.gif

Back