spent some time on another site

gcal

Registered
wtf is wrong with people why do they talk so much crap for no reason?
one of my friends told me about this site that all the locals go to so i check it out and as soon as i start posting i get rude and smart azz comments back.
busa this busa that.
one dude actuallly belives a rc51 can beat a busa.lol
even on a bad day for me and a good day for a great rider i can pound a rc51 on the straights.
i actually like those bikes but now i...o, i wouldn't say it.
i'm just pissed and needed to vent i dont know what the fug is wrong with people. cant they just be bikers and not ***** or what?
rock.gif

any way thanks to all that post here, you guys and gals are great people. and its easy to forget untill you go to another site and post there and see the responses you get.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Busa riders are some of the most humble people I've ever met. No desire/need to prove anything. Other bikers eye us as the topDawgs (as they should) so a little bike envy comes into play. Very immature some of these guys also, gets to the point sometimes when I just want to say OKAY forget the bikes how about we meet for a little foot to rear action...uh oh I just say that. Hmhmhm I mean a friendly game of chess.
tounge.gif

It's lonely at the top. At least we've got each other!
biggrin.gif
They reason they all talk that is our masculenity and natural ability to hunt and conquer is being bred out.

I feal your pain gcal, a guy with a GSXR1000 about 170 lbs, told me that he would let me leave the line first and that he would catch and pass me in a 1/4 mile. That drew the line, I had listened to him talk about his bike and what he does to Busa's, but when he said that, I had to tell him NO, you will never let me leave first and pass me up. So when the weather breaks, I will be puttin' it down on him for my Busa Bro's.

Forrest- thats just wrong man! Atleast put it in as a link so not everybody has to see it!
Wonder how much work had to go into the suspension after the photo shoot?

Im a little worried about the backpressure if you see where the pipes are sitting!

Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

Most other Bike sites are mucho this, I am better then that, you can't be right because I am a God rider, etc. Our site is very rare. When things go wrong here membership takes care of most of it. IT IS ALL OF YOU THAT MAKE THE SITE GREAT!!

Yeah, Forest, that's two threads that you have posted that on! What gives? Let gcal rant about those other sites!

Imagine what these guys/gals would be like if they truely owned the fast production bike known to man. They'd go around pimp slappin 60 y/o ladies in the mall.

ok i was reading this while on a college campus computer and got busted by the boss of the computer lab.
she is a little over weight, lets say.
and she wasnt happy and didnt fund it funny.
but i am still laughing
laugh.gif

good pic

The first thing I noticed when I first visited this site (over a year ago) is all the respect everyone has here. I used to post on a couple of other sites since I didn't have the Busa yet, and none of them even come close. They were all about who can outdo who and you see a lot of attitude. I think Busa riders just have a different mentality all together. Like Bigdawg said, we have nothing to prove because we ride the best and everyone knows it. Once I got my Busa I decided to become 'active' on this site, and I'm more impressed everyday with the knowledge, concern and mutual respect that I have found here. Great job guys, I'm very glad to be here.

My friend that's what happens when you have the best bike.
Its like Barry Bonds he's the best player in baseball and the most that gets trashed.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083110179 -->

alot of rider love is on this site !!!! all of us here respect everyone regardless of what u have and i look at the busa riders as humble riders as previous posts implide , i as a r1 owner run into a lot of the liter bikes and all i run into is arogance but oh well , cuz when i am with my friends i know my limits and am humbled just have an oppurtunity to own a streetbike
jump9.gif

Yea ive posted on a few other boards and actually got banned on one for asking "n00b questions"...Think I may have found a home for myself and my soon to be 'busa here at the org...

Back