Spent some time on an ST1300.

Thanks for all the input! I realize bikes are very subjective, so to each his own.... There still on two wheels (sometimes) and I love em. Now about those HIDs, we got the hook-up here on the Org! Surprised you weren't aware of that. But, thats now in the past so do some searching and get you a pair. I rode a FJR at the Suzuki cyclefest.... Really wasn't my cup of tea, so I'm looking to try out the Honda.

Thanks for all the input! I realize bikes are very subjective, so to each his own.... There still on two wheels (sometimes) and I love em. Now about those HIDs, we got the hook-up here on the Org! Surprised you weren't aware of that. But, thats now in the past so do some searching and get you a pair. I rode a FJR at the Suzuki cyclefest.... Really wasn't my cup of tea, so I'm looking to try out the Honda.
Are you directing this at me? I've already got HIDs on my bike. He's not wanting to replace the stock lights. He's wanting to add aftermarket driving lights with HIDs.

No and yes....
smile.gif

Love to see some others hear like the Honda St's....

I'm bias, I had a '91 ST1100 for 100,000 miles and loved it. My next bike will be another of the ST series.

I rode my 1100 to Florida and back, from SF, out to Crater Lake OR, Reno, Yosemite, San Diego, and everywhere here in the Bay Area.

The guy who bought my ST in '03 has put on many more miles and he rides it every day like did.

I was at a toss up in '03 between the ST1300 and the Busa. I had heard some bad heat issues in the first year and after the shipping delay's with them (Longshoreman's strike here)... Well, I ended up going to Iraq and when I got back I saw the Pumpkin Busa and that sinched it for me.

firedevil.gif

Back