The Busa Stall Mate, she's been neglected

The Hayabusa is the real Road King

2_bikes.JPG

Sounds seems like shes well informed! I bet you'll have your hands full in about 14 years! You better rehearse your cleaning the gun while asking " When are you going to have my daughter home? " speech.:;):

Dude, cute filly on the mower!

You have put in a lot of time on your harley. I also have a harley that I am pretty proud of and like yours, she gets neglected most of the time. It's 2003 Ultra Glide with a custom built 103 CI bored and stroked. I think I have the only bagger that does wheelies around town. I can only do them in low gear but by golly she will bring her up. Second will lift the tire but only a few inches. It's always fun to do a wheelie in the parking lot when I leave the local parking lot. I get talked about quite often around that place. That's where I aquired the nickname of "Wheelie King".

I have thought seriously about selling her this spring? She just sits in the corner and collects dust most of the time.
I know the feeling, neglected and left out for the HD. You have a gorgeous bike, Ive seen a HD RoadKing in Daytona pull a wheelie and I couldnt stop laughing and/or talking about it for days. That is just something you never expect out of the big beast. I say, if you can afford it, keep both. There will always be that one day where you just want to cruise with America's classic...

RC, nice set of bikes and very cute daughter.  Now get that garage cleaned up!
laugh.gif
Thanks BS. Everytime I look at that garage I cringe. Its been three weeks since I ordered my 10x10 shed, I have three more weeks to go. Eventually I will have my dream garage (and probably a divorce to go along with it) it just may take a while to save up...
biggrin.gif

nitrousjunkie, I already have the Shot Gun skit ready to go and I have my favorite speech ready "Listen son, I aint scared to go back to Prison" as I cock the gun.
guns.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back