Introducing the Low Budget Bagger.. pics

Impressive, but where does the "low budget" part come in? :laugh:

If I had the cash and the know-how, I'd probably do something similar.

Low budget part comes in with the Chatterbox instead of Autocom/ Nuvi instead of Zumo.. :laugh: Maybe next winter.. :whistle:

No really the Low Budget part is a long time standing inside joke.. :thumbsup:

lookin all farkled up there. every gadget you can run. :thumbsup: i dig it. now time to field test. go run up some miles and keep us posted. looks like a traveler there, gingerbread man.:bowdown:
we put the HYPER, in hyper sport touring.

Next ride will be a long wkend down to Eureka Springs, Ar. Pretty tough to top your ride to the Keys though, You did a great job keeping us in the loop.. :bowdown:

Thank you for the thumbs up.. :beerchug:

Bike looks great! :bowdown:

Is the cruise control vacuum?

Next ride will be a long weekend down to Eureka Springs, Ar. Pretty tough to top your ride to the Keys though, You did a great job keeping us in the loop.. :bowdown:

Thank you for the thumbs up.. :beerchug:

you bet!
im jealous of some if your toys & that seat looks nice. all i have under my passenger seat is a tool kit and a 22 pistol, but after the long run i just did i can see it filling up with goodies quickly.

looking forward to your trip report.

and again :thumbsup: good lookin ride ya got there.

There is some serious coinage in that bike. Nicely done...and the journey is always the best part of any adventure...Now that you have completed the bike...what's secretly on your mind for the next journey? please share

There is some serious coinage in that bike. Nicely done...and the journey is always the best part of any adventure...Now that you have completed the bike...what's secretly on your mind for the next journey? please share

:thumbsup: Yes a few bucks.. :whistle: Journey funny you ask? :laugh: She's going to get a 4 day test flight down to the Eureka MnG, should be just shy of 2000 miles.. Then the 3rd week in September I have a trip planned down to the south East, destination unknown.. :whistle: About 10 days of seat time on this ride.. :thumbsup:

Back