Low Budget Busa all lit up (short video)

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
This is just a real rough video of my led's, the whole bike is all led's with no incandescent bulbs on the bike anywhere.. :thumbsup:

RedKat05 did the complete rear of the bike by taking the turn sigs and tail lite apart and gutting them.. Then he made special boards to my spec's. The tail lite consists of about 100 led's split up between tail/brake and what I call my pimp lights.. Turn sigs are also made to my spec's with brake lites included in the turn signals.. total led's I think is about 24 to each side.. The head lamp has led's in it as well red so that it glows red when the pimp lights are on. No led's to be seen they just glow off the back of the reflector, real nice job.
Special thanks to Jayson(redkat05).. :bowdown:

GIXXERHP did the gauges for me again to my spec's.. Real nice job John Thank You. :thumbsup:

thepushercg did the clutch cover with the led's as well as the led's inthe mirrors and again made to my spec's 24 led's per mirror with the kanji and my login id etched into them.. Joseph Thank You.. :thumbsup:

All the rest of the led's were bought at various trk stops across the USA..
The were installed by me and my Son (Shorty).. Total count not sure other than saying a whole bunch.. :laugh: There are led's under the rear tail section, on both side panels behind the vents, rear hugger, front nose cone, front fender, dash board, ram air, clutch cover, tail light, head light lights white with key on and red with the under body on, tag light lights up white with key on and red with under body on..
Those that have seen the Low Budget Busa in person can verify that this thing is lit up and just glows with led's hidden from sight for the most part.. :thumbsup:
Tail light also has a Hyper brake lite hidden behind the lens..

In the beginning of the clip the only lights on are the under body or as I call them them my pimp lights.. :laugh:

ps; the head light has been switched so the low beam is on the bottom and the hi beam is on the top. Yes the switch still turns the hi beam on as the wires have been swapped for this mod to work correctly.. :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking.. sorry for the quality.. :laugh:

- 2000 Low Budget Busa all lit up[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now those are what I call chicken lights. Very nice job. No running from the LEO's for you.:laugh:

do the white headlight LEDs still work?
Posted via Mobile Device

do the white headlight LEDs still work?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, just not real bright.. I thinking of doing a led bulb in there as well and no hi beam at all.. I mean with the hid I never use it anyway.

rad man, looks sick.

Thank you..
Your thread inspired me to post up.. Still diggin the the lo/hi in the projector, winter time is here and you never know what could happen.. :whistle:

Back