Introducing the Low Budget Bagger.. pics

Great looking bike, I would like to do this to mine but your budget is way more than mine lol. 45,000 miles on an 07 and seat is still stock I did make a backrest and luggage rack for the misses though. Luggage rack holds the luggage for now. :thumbsup:

Where did you get the cruise? Never seen a vacuum set up on a sport bike before.

Great looking bike, I would like to do this to mine but your budget is way more than mine lol. 45,000 miles on an 07 and seat is still stock I did make a backrest and luggage rack for the misses though. Luggage rack holds the luggage for now. :thumbsup:

Where did you get the cruise? Never seen a vacuum set up on a sport bike before.

I too made a backrest for mine, Mary loved it.. She has since got her own bike..
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/104202-pictures-my-backrest.html

Cruise was bought on ebay it's made by Audiovox, I think they have discontinued this model though..

Thanks for the good comments.. :thumbsup:

kinda late response but....do your turn signals stay lit while the bike is running? how so? nice setup btw....
Kinda late? Yeah, I might agree with that, but I did enjoy re-reading this thread. It sure makes me regret selling my Corbin Beetle bags, but at least they went to an oRg member. :beerchug:

Back