The Busa Stall Mate, she's been neglected

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
I feel like I have neglected her by not showing her off. I bought her in 2003, She is a 2003 HD Road King Police Edition. So far I have put hooker exhaust, Screamin Eagle Air Cleaner, UltraClassic Seat and Tour Pack, I am waiting on my Front fairing off of a Ultra Classic to be finished. That will carry the radio and speakers, Thanks to Marc at cycle gear for getting me a great deal on the Ultra Classic Windshield.

DSC01738__Small_.JPG

Dont mind the garage, new house and im waiting on the Shed to be delivered
biggrin.gif

DSC01739__Small_.JPG

Close Up...both sides on done, The clutch cover has a bigger star...

DSC01748__Small_.JPG

My daughter wouldnt let me leave the garage without her picture taken....She doesnt like the harley, she rather ride something that shakes less...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107308469 -->

DSC01745__Small_.JPG

Nice pics Coach, nice toys, & what a Beautiful Princess you got sitting on that LT2000 Craftsman Mower.

Thanks guys, She truly is neglected, I need to ride her more often but the busa is always my first choice when I ride...
biggrin.gif

Dude, cute filly on the mower!

You have put in a lot of time on your harley. I also have a harley that I am pretty proud of and like yours, she gets neglected most of the time. It's 2003 Ultra Glide with a custom built 103 CI bored and stroked. I think I have the only bagger that does wheelies around town. I can only do them in low gear but by golly she will bring her up. Second will lift the tire but only a few inches. It's always fun to do a wheelie in the parking lot when I leave the local parking lot. I get talked about quite often around that place. That's where I aquired the nickname of "Wheelie King".

I have thought seriously about selling her this spring? She just sits in the corner and collects dust most of the time.

FLHT03_16_.JPG

RC, nice set of bikes and very cute daughter. Now get that garage cleaned up!
laugh.gif

Back