The Busa is a BUS, Just rode a CBR 1000

I am heading out, Joker if you read this post, keep your phone on, might need someone in the police department to keep me out of jail........
cool.gif
I stayed up all night and no phone call so I guess that a good sign
ThumbsUp.gif

Jealous you can actually ride one..... Yep, every time I saddle up any of the liter bikes out of no where Circus Music starts playing! I look like a circus clown trying to ride anything smaller than the Bus.

Sweeet, I cam e from a liter bike and I know how sweet they ride, I cant wait to get another one in the future so I can become a track addict, good on ya Fate BTW for volunteering to help your buddy get some road time...I've been training a few folks this year myself!

Be safe
bowdown.gif

Hey Fate, like you, I love all busas, might get one in 09 infact; but I too experienced your excitement when I switched to a new K7 GSX-R1000 from an 05 busa. I could not believe the difference in handling in the twisties!! I love the fact that all it takes is a little squeeze of the index finger as it rests on the front brake lever to scrub any speed for any situation! I used to have to grab a handful on the old bus, not exactly confidence inspiring, to say the least.

Back