The bash

sounds good Tim! Guess ill have to find me a place to stay now lol. i keep on putting it off then forgeting then remembering and putting it off. i guess ill do it now before i put it off again then forget. haha. look forward to seein you man! im in town right now. bike is stayin in my buddies garage. getin some things powdercoated with T&M right now.

give me a call and we will go to lunch one day while your home. Call the Phillips and see if Mrs Reba has any rooms. Are you coming solo or bringing the wife and friends?

us haya's in the hills boys got cottage 22 at the phillips's...lol..phillips's....thats funny

give me a call and we will go to lunch one day while your home. Call the Phillips and see if Mrs Reba has any rooms. Are you coming solo or bringing the wife and friends?

def gonna have to bring the wife. and my buddies are comin. 09 gsxr1000 09 r6 and 09 gsxr750. my buddie havin a baby next month so he is still up in the air on goin or not.

Better go ahead and get you a room. You may want to get a cabin somewhere if you have that many with you. Look on Tail of the dragon website, they have several listed. Phillips is the best place, thats where all the action is, especially at night around the fire pit. :D

def gonna have to bring the wife. and my buddies are comin. 09 gsxr1000 09 r6 and 09 gsxr750. my buddie havin a baby next month so he is still up in the air on goin or not.

I stayed at the Microtel last year in the Spring and other than it's a far walk to the Phillips, it was a really nice hotel and cheap too.

I stayed at the Microtel last year in the Spring and other than it's a far walk to the Phillips, it was a really nice hotel and cheap too.

You had much more fun at the Phillips in the Fall though didn't you? :poke: :whistle:

Anastasia can't wait to go. Too bad there's no kids to keep her busy....I mean company. :laugh:

I reserved cottage(?) 104 for 4/ 21-23.

I've seen SNOW covered ground now for 6+ weeks. Looking forward to a nice ride and friends.

Not lookin forward to that recliner or anything are ya Jules?

You need a fiddy dirt bike to ride back and forth ... the local PD LOVE EM!!!

I think maybe next year I'll have someone help me sync my tb's..... If there's gonna be another "syncing party" lol

And Jules...... What's with this "Fiddy" talk lol? Since when u be gangsta yo?

I dunno how much extra cash I can afford to spend down there tho :-(

Back