2013 Fall Bash Room List

Camping at the resort. Look for the vette towing a busa and a ducati.... that will be me.. SEE YA AT THE PHILLIPS

Well, thanks to work, I will not be able to make it yet again. So room 112 is open, I cancelled my reservations last night.

Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel in Seattle and will not be back in time for the bash. 8(

Sorry your not going to make!
Well, thanks to work, I will not be able to make it yet again. So room 112 is open, I cancelled my reservations last night.

Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel in Seattle and will not be back in time for the bash. 8(

Ted, Thats just not right. Sorry your not getting to come, I was really looking forward to getting together for some of our old rides.

Yeah, I'm not too happy about it. As a matter of fact my trip here has been extended another day, but I guess it could be worse. I was really looking forward to the rides....

You all be careful.

RacerV / Loomis and gang on the way.

ForumRunner_20130927_111904.png

Back