Missed the bash, but going to the gap columbus day

dolilind

Registered
Missed going to the bash, but after talking it over with the wife we are going to Robbinsville Oct9-12 over Columbus day weekend. Mrs Reba had a room still open so we are taking it. Anyone else going that way?

I thought you were still nursing an injury? But hey....if your able to ride by then, that would be awesome! Weather permitting, let me look into how I can get my bike there. I'd really like to join you guys and see if we can get a small group together.

Watch the leaves. Looks like an early fall this year. Leaves were not a problem at last year's fall bash. Strange weather this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought you were still nursing an injury? But hey....if your able to ride by then, that would be awesome! Weather permitting, let me look into how I can get my bike there. I'd really like to join you guys and see if we can get a small group together.

Yeah still having back issues but i can't take it anymore!!. The new pain meds help enough i can get onto the bike and put in about 50 miles or so. I also heard from my isurance guy today and i should be getting a check in the next week so i will have a couple bucks and i NEED to get out of this house!! Im hoping i can get down there and be able to put a few miles in not planning on much but just a few. I also hope the weather is better than this weekend down there. Looks like everyone should have a boat instead of busa's.
Lemme know if you work it out, we are stay'n at the phillips very late friday till monday.

On top of all that ive only been on a bike 3 times this year. 1rst at the spring bash, 2nd 4th july week that finished my back off, then a few miles recently. I need to get back on the saddle no matter how bad it hurts

On top of all that ive only been on a bike 3 times this year. 1rst at the spring bash, 2nd 4th july week that finished my back off, then a few miles recently. I need to get back on the saddle no matter how bad it hurts

I hear ya. If I was you & I had that new toy of yours calling my name....I'd want to ride too!! hehe

I'll keep you updated if I can make it. I will also talk to Greenbean who I know will want to partake.

will do. My wife will be with me on her 250r and the shape my back is this will be just a cruising ride for me, no where near what im usually riding like. Just going to get some bike time before the weather gets bad. Keep me posted on what you decide, Phillips had a few rooms left but not many Mr. Reba told me.

Couldn't make it to the bash either due to rain. I am making a trip to the dragon on the 3rd. Anybody else gong to be there then?

My brothers going to be in town this weekend with his bike. He's going to a concert in Atl on Sunday, so we're going to hit the Dragon on Sat. If it wasn't for that. I'd push it back another weekend to be there.

Just found out that the weekend im going is the save the dragon rally. Not sure what thats all about but sure it will be different.

Get your bike there? I hear you can ride to Deals Gap from the Piedmont.... :whistle:

Get your bike there? I hear you can ride to Deals Gap from the Piedmont.... :whistle:

Not all of us have an iron ass like you Peter :laugh:

Personally I have no idea how far it is from Piedmont to the Gap. Doesn't really concern me, because I don't live anywhere near there. However it would be nice to meet up & ride w/ the guys.

Not all of us have an iron ass like you Peter :laugh:

Personally I have no idea how far it is from Piedmont to the Gap. Doesn't really concern me, because I don't live anywhere near there. However it would be nice to meet up & ride w/ the guys.

I'm pretty sure you live near the Piedmont area (in it really...)

Info on the Piedmont area of NC

Depending on how throttle happy you are, it's about a 5 hr trip from Durham - faster than trailering!

Back