Charlotte riders going to Busa Bash?

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I'm wanting to go to the Bash but would like to have somebody to ride with. Who from the Charlotte area is going and have you made reservations. Anybody open to the idea of a mini ride before the bash?

rock.gif

Hey dude, I just moved to Concord from Charlotte!

Im not going to the bash though.

I will be heading in from the raleigh area... a few other riders in tow
cool.gif

I haven't made my rez yet but I'm definitely going. As for the pre-ride sounds good wheneva u wanna ride hit me up.

looks like we have about 6-8 riders. It would be nice to set it up so we all ride together

So nobody in this area has set up reservations? I think if we could ride up there together it would be great. I just didn't want to have to ride up there for 3 hours or so by myself, with nothing but tunes playing.

Pun how long are you staying? I'm thinking about riding out friday and coming back Sunday morning

if I can go, I'm heading up tues/wed til sunday. I've not got a trailer, so unless it fits in my truck bed, I'll be riding up
cool.gif

I dont have reservations yet but will be going through that process tomorrow, along with asking for vacation time
wow.gif

Justight,
I was thinking of doing the same, riding up on Friday and coming back on Sunday. I haven't checked on Rooms or anything so I don't know where I'll be staying yet. Where are you at in Charlotte anyway?

Back