2006 Busa Bash and Meet and Greet

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I uploaded low resolution versions on PutFile.  I have high resolution versions looking for a home.  I'm not sure what happened to the movies section here, but I'm sure the Cap is working hard to get everything back to where it was before the upgrade.

2006 Hayabusa Meet and Greet - The Movie

2006 Busa Bash - Group Ride on the dragon

2006 Busa Bash - Ride to the Dam

2006 Busa Bash - Philips to CRoT

2006 Busa Bash - BusaWhipped Running the dragon

2006 Busa Bash - tpbio on the dragon

2006 Busa Bash - YH2K and BlondOnaBusa on the dragon

Sweet Vids Dennis.
bowdown.gif

I just noticed that you can see TheAtomicAss and Werdkat coming the other way in the YH2K and BlondOnaBusa video.
cool.gif

Hey BW thanks for the vid....Dang I look good...LOL.
tounge.gif
YH2K said he was sorry for holding you up!
biggrin.gif

Great vids!!!

We have our version of the dragon nearby in WV. I hope to get a video shot this time on our Fall ride. I think you will be amazed at the course.

P.

beerchug.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,21:09) Hey BW thanks for the vid....Dang I look good...LOL.  
tounge.gif
YH2K said he was sorry for holding you up!
biggrin.gif
Check out the bike two in front of me on the way to the dam. I know its hard to make out at this resolution, but look close
smile.gif

(Postal @ Sep. 28 2006,21:17) Great vids!!!

We have our version of the dragon nearby in WV. I hope to get a video shot this time on our Fall ride. I think you will be amazed at the course.

P.

beerchug.gif
Are you referring to Rt 50 west of Winchester (I used to run this all the way to Clarksburg) or Rt 33 from Harrisonburg to Elkins?

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 29 2006,02:48)
(Postal @ Sep. 28 2006,21:17) Great vids!!!

P.

beerchug.gif
Are you referring to Rt 50 west of Winchester (I used to run this all the way to Clarksburg) or Rt 33 from Harrisonburg to Elkins?
BW: We start in Harrisonburg VA, head south a little, then pick up rt 250. Head to Elkins WV, then by Seneca Rocks, then back to Harrisonburg. Rt 250 is the best part of the ride I believe.

P.

I have to tell you. I have seen the Hi-Res version and it is incredible. Great job Dennis. Keep up the great work.

Don

(usn04limited @ Sep. 30 2006,00:flamethrowing:) I have to tell you.  I have seen the Hi-Res version and it is incredible.  Great job Dennis.  Keep up the great work.

Don
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Dennis, I do have broadband, maybe we can mee up at a bike night instead though.

Back