Can't make the Spring Bash!

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Mary and I will not be making the Spring Bash this year. Just too many things going on within a month of the Bash.  We are renewing our vows and having a Bash of our own on May 10th.  So we are going to bow out of the Spring Bash and start making our plans for the Meet and Greet in Eureka Springs.  The finances are not there to do everything we would like to do. So we will miss seeing you all, and hope you have a great and safe time.  Regards Doyle and Mary  
peace.gif

Crap Doyle, was hoping to meet you there. Are you talking the fall Eurecka or spring Eurecka? Either way, understand on the finances, happy honeymoon!
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear, Doyle.

Ya know, you should renew the vows at the Bash; afterall, a lot of your 'family' will be there!
biggrin.gif

Still trying to work things out so I can be there, but was definitely hoping to see you there. I know the reasons why you won't, but would really be nice to see you and Mary there.

Still trying to work things out so I can be there, but was definitely hoping to see you there.  I know the reasons why you won't, but would really be nice to see you and Mary there.
MnG are you going? If so we'll see you there..
ThumbsUp.gif
That one could be a little tougher to make depending on what the Army has me doing this summer.  We'll see.
Trust me I'll make a KC ride this summer sometime..
smile.gif

What this is unacceptable!
Come on sell some more bar risers!

Back