The bash

mr8ball

Registered
I just got a room for the bash. April 19 - 22. (Mark) 06busa and I are going. We are staying at the 2 Wheel in. We have never been before so wasn't really sure where to stay. The 2 wheel in had a room where we can lock our bikes up beside our room so that is nice. Anyway we hope to meet a lot of members there. Can some of you guys let us know some of the things that are going on so maybe we can get together and ride a little. Thanks in advance

Glad you all are going to make it. Most everything starts and ends at the Phillips motel so just come on over, their will be plenty to get into. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Posted via Mobile Device

^^ yep, just head on over to the phillips and start makin friends. Rides happen all day to different places. Just join in and enjoy, just stay away from the fat tire guy, he's weird, who brings that to The Dragon, I mean really, of all things...:whistle:

I didnt even stay at the Phillips, but i was there when i wasnt asleep or riding:thumbsup:

SANY1071.jpg

SANY1075.jpg

The Bash is not really organized...We have lots of people that show up and go on many different rides. Here is my experience with a few on the org...

RacerV and Loomis aka PapaSmurf = Spirited rides...and I mean spirited.
JetLi = Good times with gang signs (watch your keys!)
Georgiabusa05 = the Rand McNally of rides all over the area
Cap = Group rides with all skill levels
Semi = Movie production sets where your every move is captured on film
Acehole = A solid ride with good times for sure
Me = cheap food and dry water falls:laugh:

The Bash is not really organized...We have lots of people that show up and go on many different rides. Here is my experience with a few on the org...

JetLi = Good times with gang signs

Fastfrog= bringin the wrong equipment:whistle:

If you endulge in alcohol, it's a long walk back to the 2 wheel...js

Good food, friends and a ride for everyone. Just dont come expecting a bunch of teenagers, my wife was surprised we were all so old and riding Busas.

Insert fire pit pics here....

Good food, friends and a ride for everyone. Just dont come expecting a bunch of teenagers, my wife was surprised we were all so old and riding Busas.

If you can't stay at the Phillips, I really liked the 2 wheel inn.

JetLi = Good times with gang signs (watch your keys!)

Sup?? Just representin, ya know??

Peace out!!

Who ya callin' old, geezer!!!!! :laugh:

Dont post the one of me and Jet li sharing a happy meal on the playground:beerchug:

Heh heh heh!!

Whatever you do, just get ur self to the bash. Gonna be good to meet ya and ride with ya. And dont even worry about what folks say about ya or even try to behave in a manner that would cause them to not talk about ya. They will just make things up!! I know first hand,as I have been the target of many false accusations! :whistle:

Back