The bash

I'll give ya a heads up though....you better get rid of those reflectors. They end up in funny places if you don't :whistle:

They left a long time ago. I just havn't changed my pic yet. Here it is now

DSC_0037.jpg

OK, well we will just have to make due with the snow shovel hanging off the back end then.

what are some good dates to be there? i plan on coming but i have to take leave (usmc) and anybody in the military knows how that goes.

I'll be arriving Tues Evening, Bright Eyed and ready to ride Wed Morning. I'll go on the Longer Ride Bridal Falls, Blood Mountain on the Dry or Best weather days of the week. If the Weather is Cloudy or overcast I do Dragon or Skyway. Im planning to have a Advance Ride for a group 6 to 12. We wake up early about 7:30 / 8:00am get breakfast and head out to ride a good part of the day getting back in late afternoon 3:00 to 4:00pm. I really cant wait for april :whistle:

I'll be there April 18 - 24!!!! Prolly bringin the R6... cuz Gixer is supposed to do HIDs for me.. but I'd really rather bring the 'tard!!

I'm sleeping on someone's floor (hopefully :please:)... And it's a FULL MOON on the 18th!

what are some good dates to be there? i plan on coming but i have to take leave (usmc) and anybody in the military knows how that goes.

There are a few of us in the Lejuene/New River area... we need to have a Meet and Greet!

I'll be there the weekend of April 19 (Tues) to the 24th (Sun). Is the Bash also going to be the Following Week because of Easter Sunday?

Cottage 201..

:rofl::rofl: And mow your lawn while your at it!!! :whistle:

Yes, I know it looks bad:rofl: I rent and its included in the rent that the grass is mowed. The lawn mower man was a little late that week. The dumas always blows grass all over my bike and my car. I have gotten on him but he is hard headed I guess because he keeps doing it. O well what can you do? My wife just got a new job so I hope we can move very soon. O I will try to remove the shovel before I get there:rofl: Counting the days still!:thumbsup:

Yes, I know it looks bad:rofl: I rent and its included in the rent that the grass is mowed. The lawn mower man was a little late that week. The dumas always blows grass all over my bike and my car. I have gotten on him but he is hard headed I guess because he keeps doing it. O well what can you do? My wife just got a new job so I hope we can move very soon. O I will try to remove the shovel before I get there:rofl: Counting the days still!:thumbsup:

I'd be tempted to open fire, but that may be a wee bit excessive:whistle:

okie so i am a little behind the times here and slow to boot i guess....where is this bash taking place? could anyone provide me some details? I might maybe be interested in coming east i assume? The wife and i havent had our honeymoon yet....3 years ago married in march.....so we have been thinking on what to do.

Ok Guys, I am moving this thread to the "2011 Spring Busa Bash" Sub-Forum. There is a thread in there with all the info.

Thanks

If you still have the brackets that held the reflectors on the back end of the bike, they can be used as a fender eliminator with minimal modification. Was one of the 1st things I did with my bike.

Wes, I will be there the 20th through the 24th.
Posted via Mobile Device

sounds good Tim! Guess ill have to find me a place to stay now lol. i keep on putting it off then forgeting then remembering and putting it off. i guess ill do it now before i put it off again then forget. haha. look forward to seein you man! im in town right now. bike is stayin in my buddies garage. getin some things powdercoated with T&M right now.

Back