The A Bomb of our Time.

You can’t prove that.
But what we can prove is that a mixture of a drug that is cheap and over 50yrs old Ivermectin along with Zinc and vitamin D WORKS to stop it and help people recover phenomenally fast. We can prove those were outlawed and criticized.
WHY? We know why. It’s because it’s all about the $$$$$. If they really cared about you and I they would have been willing to accept cheap common already available treatments. They didn’t.

My wife son and I caught it July 2021. We were lucky that our family Dr honored his Hippocratic oath to treat people the best he could and prescribed us Ivermectin. All three of us were back in days not weeks with little to no symptoms suffered.
I never said it didn't respond to lesser medications. Some people never got COVID or a shot. Some people got all 3 shots and still died from it. From day one there was evidence that certain blood types were more resilient to it than other blood types. African Americans were more likely to suffer more serious symptoms than other groups. There are different biologies at work in our populations.

Nor can you prove the vaccine did not bring about a more rapid decimation.

We can largely argue about the consequences we are learning afterwards as to side effects. But we have no use in arguing if it killed off the Covid threat or not. The fact is the Covid threat is largely passed. Arguing about why is like trying to argue over the Polio vaccine. Maybe Polio resolved itself due to herd immunity. It's just coincidence that both halted after the introduction of a vaccine. Using this logic, the same can be said for TB, Malaria, Smallpox etc. All just happen to resolve with corrupt medical practices.

I never said it didn't respond to lesser medications. Some people never got COVID or a shot. Some people got all 3 shots and still died from it. From day one there was evidence that certain blood types were more resilient to it than other blood types. African Americans were more likely to suffer more serious symptoms than other groups. There are different biologies at work in our populations.

Nor can you prove the vaccine did not bring about a more rapid decimation.

We can largely argue about the consequences we are learning afterwards as to side effects. But we have no use in arguing if it killed off the Covid threat or not. The fact is the Covid threat is largely passed. Arguing about why is like trying to argue over the Polio vaccine. Maybe Polio resolved itself due to herd immunity. It's just coincidence that both halted after the introduction of a vaccine. Using this logic, the same can be said for TB, Malaria, Smallpox etc. All just happen to resolve with corrupt medical practices.
One HUGE difference between the vaccines you mention and the covid one.
ALL others went thru proper testing before being introduced including animal testing. Those steps were skipped this time around.

Look I don't know about corrupt. Fauci came under a lot of political attack as a scape goat. Fauci has been around a long time. He was in the trenches when AIDS was a health problem sweeping our nation. If he was corrupt how come he wasn't corrupt then? He was part of the work that went into bringing that threat risk down for millions of us. AIDS started out as a gay male affIiction. It ended up being one of the most feared heterosexual STD spreading before we figured out how to head it off at the pass. I believe Fauci to be an honorable physician of the people. He's served them without political alignment for decades.

People think killing a virus is easy. Viruses can change and adapt faster than we can chase it. COVID started out being a limited risk as a virus in bats. Then it jumped initially to humans in certain genetic groupings. It then learned how to mutate and jump across age ranges and natural immunological barriers. Yeah sometimes viruses are immunologically smarter than other viruses.

We were chasing it. Not solving it. That wasn't Faucis fault. That's medicine. Every year we have new strains of flu we battle. They still are mutating.

If Fauci came up with the cure for cancer. Would you biotch because it took him so long?
I would biotch it it was proven later he was working on infecting people with cancer.
He is associated with the NIH. They and our govt funded gain of function research in Wuhan. He and people like him are responsible for COVID being released upon us. HE is one of the people responsible for the pandemic. I don’t trust or believe that sniveling little twit one bit.

Ask yourself why pfizer already had patent apps for the covid vaxx before 2019? How would they know it was needed unless…..?

I wouldn't trust Fauci for anything... Rand Paul showed us who he is. I wonder what Fauci is working on now? My guess is that some of you think Fauci is getting death threats because radical right wing propaganda is being spewed to however will listen. He is said to be retired now, however, he still maintains 24 hour armed guards to protect him.

I wouldn't trust Fauci for anything... Rand Paul showed us who he is. I wonder what Fauci is working on now? My guess is that some of you think Fauci is getting death threats because radical right wing propaganda is being spewed to however will listen. He is said to be retired now, however, he still maintains 24 hour armed guards to protect him.
Do you think he is being protected from the left wing extremist who supported the vax or the right wing extremist who didn't? Or are there more choices here?

now we hear Disease X its on its way :rolleyes:

no one knows what it is yet?

well not until its released from another Gain of Function laboratory

I would biotch it it was proven later he was working on infecting people with cancer.
He is associated with the NIH. They and our govt funded gain of function research in Wuhan. He and people like him are responsible for COVID being released upon us. HE is one of the people responsible for the pandemic. I don’t trust or believe that sniveling little twit one bit.

Ask yourself why pfizer already had patent apps for the covid vaxx before 2019? How would they know it was needed unless…..?
Here's how that works. Across the planet everyday of the year there is immunological research going on. In various capacities. Example. There is a geneticist who for example will produce a DNA strand that contains certain traits. I'll use a realtime example I know. I once had a customer whose company did nothing but isolate proteins that were responsible for the DNA chains that got altered that caused diseases. He was able to isolate, duplicate and bring about replication of a modification back to normal the DNA strand that resulted in a specific breast cancer. It's was one of dozens he worked on.

He in turn would present this to a series of potential buyers of that sequence. Let's say it would be J&J in this example, that offered him the highest compensation for it. They would purchase that from him. This gave him his profit to continue his next quest. He sells it, moves on, and this is how he makes his living. J&J could sit on it, or go to work on a therapy that could treat it, or sell it to a yet a higher user level often packaged together with others.

We know what brings about cancer. Have for years. Some have been working on a cure for a specific cancer and can't figure it out. But they still own the genetic sequencing of it. If they can't figure it out, they can still profit by selling it to the next expert that wants to risk their capital on it. Or they can just sit and wait until someone else wants to find the cure, then they can license that sequence for a price.

The "breakthrough" news goes to the one that can affect the cure result. The chapters of owners is largely forgotten by that time. The big 3 didn't all just decide to "discover" MRNA sequencing all at once for Covid. Pfizer knew they could affect Covid change by MRNA splicing. They just hadn't perfected it. Moderna was better at the MRNA splicing technologies, but they didn't focus on respiratory afflictions. Pfizer did. So yeah sometimes Big Pharma is very aware of what a virus is or can do, and invest in it. If they get it right, they make a mountain of money. If they don't they just suck it up as a cost of doing business.

Covid was not some overnight virus. Most aren't. We have Ebola, an ancient virus, in vials in vast quantities. As well as thousands of others. In this case China had the Corona virus in the equivalent of our CDC in Atlanta, there in Wuhan. I don't know how old Corona is. But Pfizer saw it's genetics and took the risk they did to own it.

One HUGE difference between the vaccines you mention and the covid one.
ALL others went thru proper testing before being introduced including animal testing. Those steps were skipped this time around.
We can agree on that point. I'll never want to be forced into a "rushed" solution. But that is where things became the political football. I think there will be some regrets we have yet to learn. But at the rate of infection we were in, waiting was not a very good choice either.

First you praise Trump for his fast tracking efforts, then shun the fact that we rushed it to market.

We can agree on that point. I'll never want to be forced into a "rushed" solution. But that is where things became the political football. I think there will be some regrets we have yet to learn. But at the rate of infection we were in, waiting was not a very good choice either.

First you praise Trump for his fast tracking efforts, then shun the fact that we rushed it to market.
I did praise him for getting the world and the work going asap
And I do still fault them for rushing it to market
It is already proven to have killed more people per percentile than any other shot in history. Any other one with as many reported cases of side effects like blood clots or myocardia would have been pulled a long time ago.
Europe is waking up to its severe risks and in some places they’ve already banned certain ones. All under the guise of caring about you and I they rushed it to market so they could capture the moment and make untold fortunes. The entire world needed it and wanted it like now! They weren’t gonna miss that opp no matter how many dropped from it.
If it does not prevent you from catching it or passing it or getting sick from it how can we measurably say it made people better off? Maybe the people who died would have died either way? Maybe the people who got the jab and were never affected by it would have been same if they’d never taken it? Nobody knows.
What I do know is when the world goes this crazy I ain’t interested…

If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I’d believe it to be an SNL skit.

I did praise him for getting the world and the work going asap
What you said above looks nothing like you actually said below earlier in this thread.

"Pretty sure Trump was the reason operation Warp Speed happened and we got the vaccine."

I'm not going to unblock someone to see what was being claimed was or was not Trump's position. But these two statements made by you, I don't see as interchangeable.

I happen to agree with Trumps stance of not doing a wholesale economic shutdown, and making us all live in isolation.

But he effed up the Covid response. He could have picked "Warp Speed" a year earlier. He gambled. And lost. Lives were lost. He also made a bad error in rejecting the idea of $2000 payments to each citizen, but giving trillions to the billionaires.

Now it can be debated on motorcycle forums for the next decade.

What you said above looks nothing like you actually said below earlier in this thread.

"Pretty sure Trump was the reason operation Warp Speed happened and we got the vaccine."

I'm not going to unblock someone to see what was being claimed was or was not Trump's position. But these two statements made by you, I don't see as interchangeable.

I happen to agree with Trumps stance of not doing a wholesale economic shutdown, and making us all live in isolation.

But he effed up the Covid response. He could have picked "Warp Speed" a year earlier. He gambled. And lost. Lives were lost. He also made a bad error in rejecting the idea of $2000 payments to each citizen, but giving trillions to the billionaires.

Now it can be debated on motorcycle forums for the next decade.
To me the two are the same? Operation warp speed got the ball rolling on a worldwide effort. I praised him for that.
?
I don’t think it was as much just him as the entire country was in arrogant American denial about what to do. It was uncharted territory and whether he moved left or right both were questioned. He was right to leave it up to the states for the most part. Hindsight now tells us lockdowns and masks did nothing to stop the spread. Six feet and plastic shields were visual assurances that also did nothing. So I’m 50/50 on the handouts. We coulda let the people who wanted to continue to do as they please and work.

Operation warp speed got the ball rolling on a worldwide effort. I praised him for that.
Same. I thought it was sad when he tried to push, what I thought was one of his best achievements as President and he got booed for it at his own rally. The left said he didn't do enough fast enough and the right booed him for what he did do. In regards to COVID, from a political perspective Trump was screwed and it wasn't his doing. I hope that one day we get out of this left/right blame game.

600K died, I was only referring to the 100K directly tied to Trump's negligence, which is both verified by the record and Trump'sactual recorded statements. You guys always jump to the defensive "well he did it too" crap. I swear it's like being in first grade again. There is plenty of blame to go around, but there is a difference between an honest mistake and a negligent one.

Back