The A Bomb of our Time.

Sounds like a far right wing article to me.....more conspiracies to dwell upon under the guise of a movie review.......

The unknown.......this is what Covid 19 was......the unknown.....governments didn't know what it would morph into so they HAD to take protective precautions....

But, we've been through this in countless posts on multiple threads already...

Time to move on.....

Sounds like a far right wing article to me.....more conspiracies to dwell upon under the guise of a movie review.......

The unknown.......this is what Covid 19 was......the unknown.....governments didn't know what it would morph into so they HAD to take protective precautions....

But, we've been through this in countless posts on multiple threads already...

Time to move on.....
And those protective precautions did what exactly? The mask do nothing and yet some people are still wearing them... the vaccines were worthless and are suspected of having caused more heart issues for those that believed it was what Dr Fauci said it was. We understand Covid to a much deeper level than we did when millions were scared to death they would get it and die. Add to that the mis labeling of cause of death at hospitals that received generous cash infusions from the treasury through several governmental agencies. Yes, nothing to see hear... just move along... meanwhile... what is Fauci doing these days besides enjoying 24 hour armed guard protection while he is "said to be retired"? Is he still funding gain of function research with the hundreds of millions he profited off of from big Pharma?

And those protective precautions did what exactly? The mask do nothing and yet some people are still wearing them... the vaccines were worthless and are suspected of having caused more heart issues for those that believed it was what Dr Fauci said it was. We understand Covid to a much deeper level than we did when millions were scared to death they would get it and die. Add to that the mis labeling of cause of death at hospitals that received generous cash infusions from the treasury through several governmental agencies. Yes, nothing to see hear... just move along... meanwhile... what is Fauci doing these days besides enjoying 24 hour armed guard protection while he is "said to be retired"? Is he still funding gain of function research with the hundreds of millions he profited off of from big Pharma?
We've been through all this how many times now?

Too many I'd say....

My 2 cents, probably not even worth half a cent with inflation but the article felt very over dramatic and divisive. It had some political undertones blaming "left-leaning" entities multiple times, further driving a divide between Americans. I did agree with parts of it. The media did focus to much, in my opinion, on the pandemic. All day every day for a period of time. I think local news is much more valuable in these situations. I think comparing the covid-19 pandemic to the bombs we dropped on Japan and considering all that was going on in the world at that time is a pretty piss poor comparison some may even take insult to. Sure, there may be some parallel's, but the covid19 pandemic was nothing like WWII on so many levels, this feels like a click bait video on YouTube to get attention.

Last edited:
You would have to be pretty ignorant of what the A-bomb is and does to make that comparison.
On the surface that would just be a cheap shot... when you understand the amount of unnecessary deaths and suffering from this biological attack. When you understand the businesses that failed and how that impacted the lives of millions. When you understand the amount of jobs lost over not geting the jab and getting fired for it. When you understand the numbers of divorces, suicides, drug abuse and other tragic aspects from this attack sourced in China it becomes clear how evil this man made failure is.

On the other hand it was calculated the 2 A bombs saved 100s of thousands of lives because Japan would not have surrendered until an invasion took place that would have prolonged the war and would have killed hundreds of thousands more.

Just considered what America did to Tokyo in one night of bombing. At least a 100,000 died that night and that was just one bombing attack 6 months before the A bombs were dropped. Any other points you want to make?
Bombing of Tokyo (10 March 1945) - Wikipedia

We've been through all this how many times now?

Too many I'd say....
Nobody has gone to jail over it yet... we know that Mr Gain of Function is just another corrupt psychopath on a mission. He has already been caught lying about crap and flip flopping on the most basic aspects of how to deal with covid. Check out his AZT story... it reads just like the last scamdemic. Their are considerations being made for charging this so called doctor with criminal charges because he lied to Congress.

Here is the milk toast story from NPR that shows us what we should think of Dr Fauci. Funny thing is... AZT killed some people too.

You would have to be pretty ignorant of what the A-bomb is and does to make that comparison.
Yeah I think it's making a poor comparison, just trying to get sensational emotional response from its fan base.
The A bomb emotional seemed apocalyptic and made the USA into a millitary superpower threat to any country. and out of the ashes came a superpower industrial nation JAPAN.
Interestingly the covid twists and turns seems to be a world wide game changer from a economic disaster perspective more likely to make one world govt seem more relevant than a A bomb

People act like COVID was a one-off thing. The truth is there was a string of worldwide viral threats going back to the Bush and Obama administrations. The only thing your government may be guilty of is slightly over-reacting. On the other hand, there is no doubt the Trump administration was asleep at the wheel and that upwards of 100k people died because of it. The real danger is the right trying to weaponize the pandemic. One thing about the right is they are massive projectors. Their view of what others are doing is always a reflection of what they would do.

3 things characterized Trump's failed handling of the pandemic. First, he panicked that it would cost him an election, so he chose to pretend it wasn't so bad. Second, when early numbers showed 60 of COVID victims were brown and black, Trump saw an electoral opportunity in that. Third, Trump realized it was the perfect situation to exploit the irrational fears of the big state already present in the extreme right-wing community. In many ways, the pandemic was the genesis of the troubles we are in now. The sad part is it's all due to a weak man trying to hold onto power.

I'll stick this on again - Gain of Function and the weaponization of Corona viruses :rolleyes:
The vid below sums it all up - Dr Fauci at the centre

Vaccines are worthless? Well we went from a Pandemic to not.

That has a lot of worth.

Are there issues with it? Absolutely. It harmed some. No doubt about it. It saved a lot of lives. I'm sorry you don't find the worth in that.
Ever heard of crowd immunity? We have little is any proof the vaccines did anything worthwhile. We have plenty of sudden heart failures above the norm for young people as well as healthy adults that was down played. Finding reputable numbers is a difficult thing to do these days when The Who is in the pocket of the CCP.

Ever heard of crowd immunity? We have little is any proof the vaccines did anything worthwhile. We have plenty of sudden heart failures above the norm for young people as well as healthy adults that was down played. Finding reputable numbers is a difficult thing to do these days when The Who is in the pocket of the CCP.
I'm very aware of it. Herd immunity doesn't recover at the rate we did. The pandemic was solved from the rapid immunity the vaccine introduced. Herd immunity would have taken years. And it would have been predicated by a diminishment of infection rates that would have fed itself for a longer period of time.

We went from an increasing spread of infection rate. To a routine flu in the course of months.

And P.S. I did NOT support the forced vaccine approach.

People act like COVID was a one-off thing. The truth is there was a string of worldwide viral threats going back to the Bush and Obama administrations. The only thing your government may be guilty of is slightly over-reacting. On the other hand, there is no doubt the Trump administration was asleep at the wheel and that upwards of 100k people died because of it. The real danger is the right trying to weaponize the pandemic. One thing about the right is they are massive projectors. Their view of what others are doing is always a reflection of what they would do.

3 things characterized Trump's failed handling of the pandemic. First, he panicked that it would cost him an election, so he chose to pretend it wasn't so bad. Second, when early numbers showed 60 of COVID victims were brown and black, Trump saw an electoral opportunity in that. Third, Trump realized it was the perfect situation to exploit the irrational fears of the big state already present in the extreme right-wing community. In many ways, the pandemic was the genesis of the troubles we are in now. The sad part is it's all due to a weak man trying to hold onto power.
Right out of the Dims playbook... blame the other side for what the blamers are doing. Meanwhile, the amount of betrayal going on inside the entrenched swamp was beyond Trumps ability to get a handle on. The Dims criticized Trump for all the turnover inside the administration during his presidency for several reasons. 1. Anything we can smear him with we will use to the utmost in the MSM and other centers of influence. I guess you still think Trump colluded with Putin and the Russia case was as truthful as the day is long. The leftist dims are horrified at what could happen in the criminal justice system if or when Trump is re elected. The right team at the DOJ will have a lot of raw material to comb though while issuing indictments.

Whatever happened to Epstiens list of clients? Doesn't Maxwell know the same people whose names are on the flight manifest to Espstiens properties? Whatever happened to the Coke found at the White House? How did the Biden family become multimillionaires?

Yeah, these are all sideshows to the subject at hand... however... is tell us a lot about things created by the connected "Leftist" that we will probably never get the answers too. What happened the Samual Bankman Fried ( FTX ) after he stole hundreds of millions and gave a big chunk of it the the Dims for the mid term election campaign funding? yeah.... Orange Man Bad and I didn't even mention the Hunter laptop that is still being held close to the vest by the FBI....

Once again folks Arch says it’s ALL TRUMPS fault. Color me not surprised by his endless obsession with the blame. 100k died because of him? Sorry but you’re so full of bullshit I can smell it from here.
Pretty sure it was liberal governors who moved COVID patients senior care facilities that killed until numbers. Pretty sure it was the trans liberal health secy of Pa who moved his mom out of the senior care to protect her but left many others there and refused to let people visit which resulted in untold numbers dying.
Pretty sure it was the democratic governor of NY who refused to send COVID patients to the mercy ships Trump sent to NY harbor thereby winding up causing the deaths of untold numbers.
Pretty sure it was Fauci and the WHO whom we now know are as corrupt as can be that led the nations response which resulted in the deaths of untold numbers.
Pretty sure Trump caused Ford to retool two factories to make facemasks and respirators that Obama had depleted.
Pretty sure it was once again liberal governors who based solely on party affiliation could not bring themselves to cooperate with the Trump admin. ANYTHING they could do to blame him for more deaths they did without care for those lives.
Pretty sure Trump was the reason operation Warp Speed happened and we got the vaccine.
Pretty sure Pataki and Cuomo congratulated Trump many times for the work his admin did.
Pretty sure the liberals fanned the flames of hate, violence and division while telling you it was all peaceful.
And I’m pretty sure you’re still so full of hate you’d rather deal with fantasy instead of facts.
If the brain dead fart or a person we have now was in office then I’m pretty sure millions more would have died because he’d be too busy stuttering and eating ice cream to do anything about it.
Trumps fault? Roflmao. You people will be blaming him for everything forever. It’s your way. You have no other. You have no real solutions just finger pointing and blame.
Pretty sure there are no records or bank transactions or wires showing $5 million going into Trumps accounts from China or Ukraine.
Pretty sure there ain’t even one sintilla of evidence even remotely close to what we now know regarding the Bidens.
But enjoy your delusional fantasies msnbc told you….

I'm very aware of it. Herd immunity doesn't recover at the rate we did. The pandemic was solved from the rapid immunity the vaccine introduced. Herd immunity would have taken years. And it would have been predicated by a diminishment of infection rates that would have fed itself for a longer period of time.

We went from an increasing spread of infection rate. To a routine flu in the course of months.

And P.S. I did NOT support the forced vaccine approach.
You can’t prove that.
But what we can prove is that a mixture of a drug that is cheap and over 50yrs old Ivermectin along with Zinc and vitamin D WORKS to stop it and help people recover phenomenally fast. We can prove those were outlawed and criticized.
WHY? We know why. It’s because it’s all about the $$$$$. If they really cared about you and I they would have been willing to accept cheap common already available treatments. They didn’t.

My wife son and I caught it July 2021. We were lucky that our family Dr honored his Hippocratic oath to treat people the best he could and prescribed us Ivermectin. All three of us were back in days not weeks with little to no symptoms suffered.

Once again folks Arch says it’s ALL TRUMPS fault. Color me not surprised by his endless obsession with the blame. 100k died because of him? Sorry but you’re so full of bullshit I can smell it from here.
Pretty sure it was liberal governors who moved COVID patients senior care facilities that killed until numbers. Pretty sure it was the trans liberal health secy of Pa who moved his mom out of the senior care to protect her but left many others there and refused to let people visit which resulted in untold numbers dying.
Pretty sure it was the democratic governor of NY who refused to send COVID patients to the mercy ships Trump sent to NY harbor thereby winding up causing the deaths of untold numbers.
Pretty sure it was Fauci and the WHO whom we now know are as corrupt as can be that led the nations response which resulted in the deaths of untold numbers.
Pretty sure Trump caused Ford to retool two factories to make facemasks and respirators that Obama had depleted.
Pretty sure it was once again liberal governors who based solely on party affiliation could not bring themselves to cooperate with the Trump admin. ANYTHING they could do to blame him for more deaths they did without care for those lives.
Pretty sure Trump was the reason operation Warp Speed happened and we got the vaccine.
Pretty sure Pataki and Cuomo congratulated Trump many times for the work his admin did.
Pretty sure the liberals fanned the flames of hate, violence and division while telling you it was all peaceful.
And I’m pretty sure you’re still so full of hate you’d rather deal with fantasy instead of facts.
If the brain dead fart or a person we have now was in office then I’m pretty sure millions more would have died because he’d be too busy stuttering and eating ice cream to do anything about it.
Trumps fault? Roflmao. You people will be blaming him for everything forever. It’s your way. You have no other. You have no real solutions just finger pointing and blame.
Pretty sure there are no records or bank transactions or wires showing $5 million going into Trumps accounts from China or Ukraine.
Pretty sure there ain’t even one sintilla of evidence even remotely close to what we now know regarding the Bidens.
But enjoy your delusional fantasies msnbc told you….
Look I don't know about corrupt. Fauci came under a lot of political attack as a scape goat. Fauci has been around a long time. He was in the trenches when AIDS was a health problem sweeping our nation. If he was corrupt how come he wasn't corrupt then? He was part of the work that went into bringing that threat risk down for millions of us. AIDS started out as a gay male affIiction. It ended up being one of the most feared heterosexual STD spreading before we figured out how to head it off at the pass. I believe Fauci to be an honorable physician of the people. He's served them without political alignment for decades.

People think killing a virus is easy. Viruses can change and adapt faster than we can chase it. COVID started out being a limited risk as a virus in bats. Then it jumped initially to humans in certain genetic groupings. It then learned how to mutate and jump across age ranges and natural immunological barriers. Yeah sometimes viruses are immunologically smarter than other viruses.

We were chasing it. Not solving it. That wasn't Faucis fault. That's medicine. Every year we have new strains of flu we battle. They still are mutating.

If Fauci came up with the cure for cancer. Would you biotch because it took him so long?

Back