Industrial level organ harvesting in China

Zerks

Registered

If a country will do massive organ harvesting from its prisoner population then what are the odds that Covid was a planned attack on the world and including its own people? Then consider we have an administration that supports China in ways that undermine the strength of our country. Its all a big case of moral decay that is spreading in the organ transplant field.

Last edited:
200.gif

If a country will do massive organ harvesting from its prisoner population then what are the odds that Covid was a planned attack on the world and including its own people? Then consider we have an administration that supports China in ways that undermine the strength of our country. Its all a big case of moral decay that is spreading in the organ transplant field.
So if I need an organ or I die, risking I get Covid is a better option than death.

Choosing a life extending transplant while the donor dies for your benefit is a conflicting situation. Since we are going to lose or mortal lives anyway its is only a matter of sooner or later all good things shall pass.
Oh... to be young again!
Well as you pointed out it was harvested from the prison population, a prisoner gets to do someone some good for the crime they committed. So there is some justice in the process. Better than feeding, clothing, and providing care for them for decades. Give them humane treatment and a rapid pathway to a comfortable death, in exchange for giving someone(s) else a chance at a better life.

Well as you pointed out it was harvested from the prison population, a prisoner gets to do someone some good for the crime they committed. So there is some justice in the process. Better than feeding, clothing, and providing care for them for decades. Give them humane treatment and a rapid pathway to a comfortable death, in exchange for giving someone(s) else a chance at a better life.
The part I am not clear about is this... these people are Muslims that are having the organs harvested. My question is... what was the crime? It appears that it is being a "Muslim"in China. The doctor in the short video said when he did the incision on the donor to retrieve the organ the donar started moving, or squirming. That told the doctor that the donor was still alive and that he started bleeding right away which indicated the donor had blood pressure. The CCP is barbaric in my opinion.

The part I am not clear about is this... these people are Muslims that are having the organs harvested. My question is... what was the crime? It appears that it is being a "Muslim"in China. The doctor in the short video said when he did the incision on the donor to retrieve the organ the donar started moving, or squirming. That told the doctor that the donor was still alive and that he started bleeding right away which indicated the donor had blood pressure. The CCP is barbaric in my opinion.
Yes it's totally barbaric. Like many other places. We don't have the balls to do much about it.

Yes it's totally barbaric. Like many other places. We don't have the balls to do much about it.
The west has their hands tied, we can win militarily or economically against the Chinese regime.

Slowly western companies are pulling out of China most likely to assist in preparations for sanctions.

It will take some time as the tendrils are long and embedded.

The west has their hands tied, we can win militarily or economically against the Chinese regime.

Slowly western companies are pulling out of China most likely to assist in preparations for sanctions.

It will take some time as the tendrils are long and embedded.
Sanctions! How dare we try and place sanctions on China!??! (sarcasm).

View attachment 1659829
Hi. He has earned his 10%. I am not sure but I heard that he was arrested with Nelson Mandella.

I thinks its wise we don't do anything about it other than call them out on it. Indications are coming that the CCP could be in for some strong resistance from the population that is in an uproar right now. That multi story apartment burning down during the covid lockdown rules and the doors having been welded shut didn't go over well with the Chinese citizens. Yes, people were burned to death on that one... how many died? I have no idea.

I thinks its wise we don't do anything about it other than call them out on it. Indications are coming that the CCP could be in for some strong resistance from the population that is in an uproar right now. That multi story apartment burning down during the covid lockdown rules and the doors having been welded shut didn't go over well with the Chinese citizens. Yes, people were burned to death on that one... how many died? I have no idea.
We've known about them organ harvesting for years. Calling them out, hasn't slowed it down. There is a shortage of organs worldwide. As long as the demand is there, they will fill it.

India is the largest exporter of illegal human organs in the world. Where is our outcry against them?

We've known about them organ harvesting for years. Calling them out, hasn't slowed it down. There is a shortage of organs worldwide. As long as the demand is there, they will fill it.

India is the largest exporter of illegal human organs in the world. Where is our outcry against them?
It appears I can't cover all the worldly news day to day and keep up on who the leaders are in activity deemed irreversible by death of missing body parts. I guess its a fact that in India just as it is in China that they can pick winners and losers without batting an eye.

What is the demand level in numbers for used organs? How many livers, how many hearts, how many kidneys... etc... is the world needing to keep up with demand?

Hi. In the USA if wr did that weld the doors shut and there were fires would we call them covid related deaths?

It appears I can't cover all the worldly news day to day and keep up on who the leaders are in activity deemed irreversible by death of missing body parts. I guess its a fact that in India just as it is in China that they can pick winners and losers without batting an eye.

What is the demand level in numbers for used organs? How many livers, how many hearts, how many kidneys... etc... is the world needing to keep up with demand?
One of the issues I see is we are trying to apply western morality to a country like China of which human rights issues are rampant.

In fact many countries out there have very different ideology than the west and these cultures have been in existence for millennia verses centuries.

Back