Industrial level organ harvesting in China

And we have sold our souls to several of them!
And made several of them what they are today..

China was a struggling, fledgling, somewhat backward country prior to WW2 when the western nations stepped in and influenced it greatly.....many other countries were recipients of the same treatment.

And made several of them what they are today..

China was a struggling, fledgling, somewhat backward country prior to WW2 when the western nations stepped in and influenced it greatly.....many other countries were recipients of the same treatment.
China has always been an Asian force to be reckoned with for millennia. It wasn't always a Communist nation. Our biggest contribution to its success was cheap manufacturing and labor. I think Nixon started the process of where we are today.

If we would have exploited India better, we could have told China to Eff off decades ago. And they could be the manufacturers of the Western World now.

China has always been an Asian force to be reckoned with for millennia. It wasn't always a Communist nation. Our biggest contribution to its success was cheap manufacturing and labor. I think Nixon started the process of where we are today.

If we would have exploited India better, we could have told China to Eff off decades ago. And they could be the manufacturers of the Western World now.
A little light reading on how the US influenced and assisted China before and during WW2

One of the issues I see is we are trying to apply western morality to a country like China of which human rights issues are rampant.

In fact many countries out there have very different ideology than the west and these cultures have been in existence for millennia verses centuries.
Does that mean that life has considerably less value in countries such as China than it does in the Western World where human rights are somewhat protected? I guess habitual thought patterns do carry forward into a more modern world where high quality medical and health care is valued over the expense of less highly valued people. I guess China and India lead the world in the human "pick a part "junkyard business.

If so... then I can speculate that it shows us why a class system exist and how it shapes the future of humanity overall. If mankind is to continue to exist then perhaps we can collectively respect the value of life. Otherwise those labels like the "useless eaters" and other derogatory labels that define a certain class of people as expendable come into play.

It reminds me of the day Nicolas Rockefeller ( the nephew of David Rockfellar ) and Aaron Russo were having a discussion of sorts in Nicolas's office.

( Aaron was a former movie producer with a couple of hits like Trading Places and The Rose and a business owner... they had become well aquatinted over a period of years )

As they both looked down to the New York City streets from the high rise office building where they observed all the people walking around at street level Nicolas said too Aaron, "Why do you care about those people? They are just people". It was at this point Aaron realized they had vastly different core values when it came to the value of people.

Does that mean that life has considerably less value in countries such as China than it does in the Western World where human rights are somewhat protected? I guess habitual thought patterns do carry forward into a more modern world where high quality medical and health care is valued over the expense of less highly valued people. I guess China and India lead the world in the human "pick a part "junkyard business.

If so... then I can speculate that it shows us why a class system exist and how it shapes the future of humanity overall. If mankind is to continue to exist then perhaps we can collectively respect the value of life. Otherwise those labels like the "useless eaters" and other derogatory labels that define a certain class of people as expendable come into play.

It reminds me of the day Nicolas Rockefeller ( the nephew of David Rockfellar ) and Aaron Russo were having a discussion of sorts in Nicolas's office.

( Aaron was a former movie producer with a couple of hits like Trading Places and The Rose and a business owner... they had become well aquatinted over a period of years )

As they both looked down to the New York City streets from the high rise office building where they observed all the people walking around at street level Nicolas said too Aaron, "Why do you care about those people? They are just people". It was at this point Aaron realized they had vastly different core values when it came to the value of people.
It most certainly does mean that a human life has less value then in the western world...although in our own ways human value has little meaning to all the armed criminals out there.

It most certainly does mean that a human life has less value then in the western world...although in our own ways human value has little meaning to all the armed criminals out there.
Or maybe we need to look at it another way. If we have someone sentenced to death for a crime committed, we can use that death to give life to others. Perhaps giving back some balance of the life(ves) they ruined. Give them a very comfortable pathway to the end with privilege of repentance being given to them during that time. They can die with some dignity. And that if there is an afterlife, they may have a more devine way of being judged because of the benevolence they showed.

And possibly provide some solace to the families affected by their crime.

That worthless killer (or insert label here) can then have the worth of giving lives to others.

Or maybe we need to look at it another way. If we have someone sentenced to death for a crime committed, we can use that death to give life to others. Perhaps giving back some balance of the life(ves) they ruined. Give them a very comfortable pathway to the end with privilege of repentance being given to them during that time. They can die with some dignity. And that if there is an afterlife, they may have a more devine way of being judged because of the benevolence they showed.

And possibly provide some solace to the families affected by their crime.

That worthless killer (or insert label here) can then have the worth of giving lives to others.
This sort of nastiness isn't just in China...

This sort of nastiness isn't just in China...

I can't read it without installing an App, but I'll guess it goes something like this. Deceased organs this far down the line, meaning by the time it makes it to a funeral home, are the secondary tier. Cadaver harvesting is primarily used in a secondary market. Bones are used to rebuild some difficult fractures and applications in other living applications. And eye corneas are viable.

But mostly they use the parts to train with. Example a vascular surgeon, a hand surgeon, a heart surgeon all have to spend time learning their trade on actual examples of these tissue. Without the risk of killing a patient because they don't have experience.

This "secondary" market is actually pretty large in the U.S. Lots of cadavers get parted out for the good of the living.

You are pretty close, the funeral director had no consent to do this.

"Megan Hess, 46, was sentenced Tuesday at a hearing in Grand Junction, Colorado for dissecting corpses and selling the remains for research purposes without family consent out of the Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, Colorado.

Her mother Shirley Koch, 69, was also jailed for 15 years in jail for helping to cut up the bodies, the Colorado Department of Justice said in a release Tuesday.

"The defendants' conduct was horrific and morbid and driven by greed," U.S. Attorney Cole Finegan said in the release, which stated the details of the duo's plea agreements.

"They took advantage of numerous victims who were at their lowest point given the recent loss of a loved one. We hope these prison sentences will bring the victim's family members some amount of peace as they move forward in the grieving process. We sincerely hope this punishment deters like-minded fraudsters in the future."

You are pretty close, the funeral director had no consent to do this.

"Megan Hess, 46, was sentenced Tuesday at a hearing in Grand Junction, Colorado for dissecting corpses and selling the remains for research purposes without family consent out of the Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, Colorado.

Her mother Shirley Koch, 69, was also jailed for 15 years in jail for helping to cut up the bodies, the Colorado Department of Justice said in a release Tuesday.

"The defendants' conduct was horrific and morbid and driven by greed," U.S. Attorney Cole Finegan said in the release, which stated the details of the duo's plea agreements.

"They took advantage of numerous victims who were at their lowest point given the recent loss of a loved one. We hope these prison sentences will bring the victim's family members some amount of peace as they move forward in the grieving process. We sincerely hope this punishment deters like-minded fraudsters in the future."
Yeah definite fraudsters! You know what sort of irks me about this. Funeral homes already make stupid amounts of $ on the process of a funeral. For some they had to sell assets to bury a loved one.

For Christ sake be upfront in the process and offer to credit the family back the value of what body parts they are selling.

The same for hospitals. Pay the hospital bill of the donors family!

Last edited:
Back