"The 300" ab workout

uhhh - whats a floor wiper?

rock.gif

Cinderella used to do floor wipers!
laugh.gif
 Although stories don't tell of her abs!

i believe its a movement involving one of those "kettlebells"...a bell-shaped weight w/handle on top; being swung toward the floor across/in front of the feet close to floor. never tried myself-i may be completely off??

that workout is def. hard-core...doubt i could get passed workout #2 in that test. i'll stick to my water-wings n aqua-aerobics
all_coholic.gif

nope
while laying on ground bench press up position with 135lbs
lift legs(keeping legs straight) touch weight on right
lower legs & repeat on left side

concentrate on quality form not quantity & bad form

also however that wasnt the workout
it was the final test
the workouts were crazier & different every day to keep muscles from learning. therefore better overall physique was gained

I have done (and still do) some of those exercises. Pretty much anyone can do them. If you aren't already in shape I would definitely not start with them. They can hurt like hell.

The key is doing it right, precision really hones the muscles. "Floor wipers" as they call them are about the hardest exercise I have ever done.

WTF

* 25 pull-ups
* 50 deadlifts at 135 pounds
* 50 push-ups
* 50 box jumps with a 24-inch box
* 50 "floor wipers" (a core and shoulders exercise at 135 pounds)
* 50 "clean and press" at 36 pounds (a weight-lifting exercise)
* 25 more pull-ups -- for a total of 300 reps

pull ups = pulling yourself up on a bar
rock.gif

deadlifts = 135 lbs from the floor to your waist with your legs
box jumps = is that jumping flat footed onto or across a 24" tall box
Floor wipers = WTF
clean and press = from the waist to the shoulders then over your head

Someone help me here...... Doubt I can do a single pull up, would crush any manmade box, just mopped the kitchen and bathrooms today, does that count. I think I just reach 25 without stopping. Oh well, I'll shoot for 300 after I figure out what the heck some of these exercises are. Spartan faggots

Va, this is your fault. Tried to get you to start a thread the other day, but oh no...............

Blonde, tried to get you to start one on Hunt the other day, but oh no................

(dadofthree @ Mar. 31 2007,20:25) Va, this is your fault. Tried to get you to start a thread the other day, but oh no...............

Blonde, tried to get you to start one on Hunt the other day, but oh no................
What did I do?!
rock.gif
poke.gif

Back