If your wife is stressed..

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
If your wife is stressed, instead of shoving a pill in her mouth.. just hold her hand
biggrin.gif

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/130/117866

Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,10:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...  
wink.gif
That's just wrong.
crazy.gif

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 20 2006,13:54)
(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,10:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...  
wink.gif
That's just wrong.  
crazy.gif
But she'd be happy, and that's what really matters...

biggrin.gif
zzwhip.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,12:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...
wink.gif
Then on day number 2, is it my turn to be stressed out?

She can go to my workplace and (attempt to) do my job, fight rush hour traffic both ways, hire a cutie with a booty to hold my hand, cook dinner (since I'm the only cook in the house), and change the brakes on my car --- since that's how my evening is looking tonight.

Yeah I'm down with that...
poke.gif

OR, Simply hire a Maidservice and a chef to come in twice a week... Watch the Stress, AND the Laundry just drain away...

(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,13:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...  
wink.gif
WOW! not sure if that is saying less about your husband or less about you.

(HT_USMC @ Dec. 20 2006,14:06)
(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,12:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...  
wink.gif

She can go to my workplace and (attempt to) do my job, fight rush hour traffic both ways, hire a cutie with a booty to hold my hand, cook dinner (since I'm the only cook in the house), and change the brakes on my car --- since that's how my evening is looking tonight.

poke.gif
Eh...child's play...I work full time, two kids, manage to figure out how to take out the trash, change the oil in my Busa and car, cut grass and fire up the old leaf blower, clean the house, do laundry, sit and do homework with my son, pack lunches, write notes for school and send in field trip money when necessary, know how to make a bed, vacuum, fix stuff and even squeeze in a few minutes for the hubby...

laugh.gif
Kidding...to be honest, in my house, it's a 50/50 deal or we'd both die...
tounge.gif
Have fun with those brakes...

(Revlis @ Dec. 20 2006,14:09) OR, Simply hire a Maidservice and a chef to come in twice a week...  Watch the Stress, AND the Laundry just drain away...
Hrmmm, is it too late to ask for this for Christmas? LOL

(dudewizr @ Dec. 20 2006,14:10)
(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,13:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...  
wink.gif
It was just a joke...
poke.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,14:13)

Just a thought...  
wink.gif
It was just a joke...  
poke.gif

wink.gif
Obviously. and so was my comment.

wink.gif

(dudewizr @ Dec. 20 2006,14:16)
(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,14:13)

Just a thought...  
wink.gif
It was just a joke...  
poke.gif

wink.gif
Obviously.  and so was my comment.
tounge.gif

wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,13:12)
(HT_USMC @ Dec. 20 2006,14:06)

Just a thought...
wink.gif

poke.gif
Eh...child's play...I work full time, two kids, manage to figure out how to take out the trash, change the oil in my Busa and car, cut grass and fire up the old leaf blower, clean the house, do laundry, sit and do homework with my son, pack lunches, write notes for school and send in field trip money when necessary, know how to make a bed, vacuum, fix stuff and even squeeze in a few minutes for the hubby...

laugh.gif
Kidding...to be honest, in my house, it's a 50/50 deal or we'd both die...
tounge.gif
Have fun with those brakes...
Will you hang out with Caroline so some of this can rub off on her?!

bowdown.gif

p.s. Using "fix stuff" as an argument has to be a blond moment.

Back