If your wife is stressed..

(HT_USMC @ Dec. 20 2006,14:42) Will you hang out with Caroline so some of this can rub off on her?!

bowdown.gif

p.s.  Using "fix stuff" as an argument has to be a blond moment.
Actually, "fix stuff" fully encompasses my daily ritual of stuff that bombards me...maybe putting SpongeBob and Star Wars LEGO sets together, or perhaps it's gluing some broken part to a Hot Wheels car back on so my kids don't go postal, maybe it's me trying to figure out why the remote stopped working or why the PS2 won't play a certain game...it could be that I'm busy gassing up the kids' dirt bikes or trying to sharpen a pencil for my son so he can draw Mom some pictures...I may have my hands in the 120 gallon aquarium trying to figure out why the pump isn't working or which halides need to be swapped out...maybe I'm just sewing a button on so the hubby can keep wearing his work pants...

Shall I go on?!  
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Hold her hand!?!?

That's one less hand she has to do the laundry, dishes, clean toilets....

just kidding!
tounge.gif

I do my fair share around the house

quote: In short, holding the stranger's hand was better than holding no hand at all

the story of my life
laugh.gif
but without a wife nagging, children screaming, and the cat using my toilet, it is all i need
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2006,11:50) Yeah, but if you really want to put your gal over the top, hire a gorgeous man to hold her hand while you do laundry, clean the toilets and showers, take care of the sniffling kids and maybe get some dinner on the table...

Just a thought...
wink.gif
That's what I do for my wife.

biggrin.gif

(Of coure, the gorgeous man is me, but that's beside the point!)

--Wag--

I usually do not have all the answers , But to the wife / stressed situation...Here is the answer Hire " Lady Sitters" Look on the web for lady sitters funny video. It will correct all the stress / and wife problems If some one on this site knows how to copy and paste a link it would be worth placing it here... Thanks PR PS this will be worth your while to learn about!!!!

(PocketRocket @ Dec. 21 2006,20:41) I usually do not have all the answers , But to the wife / stressed situation...Here is the answer Hire " Lady Sitters" Look on the web for lady sitters funny video. It will correct all the stress / and wife problems If some one on this site knows how to copy and paste a link it would be worth placing it here... Thanks PR PS this will be worth your while to learn about!!!!
Lady Sitters

Back